PDA

View Full Version : PCars 1 frustated t300rs user

RichE
18-10-2017, 17:48
As above liked the game but just got fed up tinkering with the force feedback and never playing too much. So do the t300 users recommend i by PCars 2? Thanks for any advice as i'm unsure whether to buy or not.

Siberian Tiger
18-10-2017, 18:45
I am a T500RS User and on Pc so probably not that much of a help.

But:

In Project Cars 2 the FFB System was much simplified. So you will get faster to your FFB likings...

bradleyland
18-10-2017, 19:36
As above liked the game but just got fed up tinkering with the force feedback and never playing too much. So do the t300 users recommend i by PCars 2? Thanks for any advice as i'm unsure whether to buy or not.

There's certainly less to tinker with in pCARS 2. On consoles, there is:

Flavor
Gain
Volume
Tone
FX

I'm not going to bother describing them here, because I've already written a novel :) You can see my remarks here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55631-T300RS-FFB-should-it-be-like-this&p=1399359&viewfull=1#post1399359

Ultimately, whether you like the FFB in pCARS 2 will come down to your preference. I can say this though: achieving different FFB results is much easier in pCARS 2 than it was in pCARS 1. In PC1, you had to adjust sooooo many sliders. In PC2, you primarily adjust the volume and tone sliders. You can even assign them to buttons on your wheel, so you can adjust them on the fly.

JohnSchoonsBeard
18-10-2017, 19:57
I'm a on T300RS with the informative setting. I think I've got tone on 60 otherwise not far off default. Happy with the settings but I've hardly tinkered with them. Same with controller settings except i haven't touched them at all. I swap between wheel and DS4 depending on if I've got time to get the wheel out.

In the T300 setup Ive changed the deadzones to 1.

xtro
18-10-2017, 20:32
It will probably take you days instead of months to find a setting you like... what makes the game so great is also frustrating on that point... There are almost endless of car grip weather combos so finding the ideal Ffb that fits all so you can really focus on driving is still no easy task.

kanye91
19-10-2017, 13:18
> T300RS driver frustrated as well of PC1 PS4

What a nightmare using the (nonetheless life saver) Jack Spade FFB Tweaker file, vehicle per vehicle on PS4...

So it seems now "In pCARS 2 individual car tweaker files are no more, so these are global files, one for all cars", can someone confirm it's enough on PS4 to set up those 5 criterias globally and you're ready to go ?

Was going to switch to GT Sport because of that especially, but heh it seems very very disappointing finally. So I might reconsider...

Thanks