PDA

View Full Version : Any Australian or NZ drivers looking for a clean racing league ?

stucar17
20-10-2017, 06:57
Hi Guys

If you are looking for a clean racing league we are about to kick off our first PCARS 2 season in the Renault RS01 GT3.
I have 10 grid spots left, all drivers welcome regardless of pace.

Divisions are sorted based on driver speed to give the closest and fairest racing.

Will be a 7 week season with races starting at 8pm Sydney time
5 x 45 min races
1 x 1.5 hr enduro
1 x sprint round.

Currently have 53 entries and all drivers will be in the running to win a Pagnian F1GT cockpit valued at $699.

PM me for more details or check out our league at raceonoz

Great bunch of guys, all looking for some clean racing.

Furters
21-10-2017, 00:22
Hi Guys

If you are looking for a clean racing league we are about to kick off our first PCARS 2 season in the Renault RS01 GT3.
I have 10 grid spots left, all drivers welcome regardless of pace.

Divisions are sorted based on driver speed to give the closest and fairest racing.

Will be a 7 week season with races starting at 8pm Sydney time
5 x 45 min races
1 x 1.5 hr enduro
1 x sprint round.

Currently have 53 entries and all drivers will be in the running to win a Pagnian F1GT cockpit valued at $699.

PM me for more details or check out our league at raceonoz

Great bunch of guys, all looking for some clean racing.

I'm in NZ and definitely keen

Icecream-Inc
21-10-2017, 05:37
what day/days?

Jasond1986
21-10-2017, 06:13
It's a Sunday night series starts around 8:15 AEDT.

stucar17
22-10-2017, 06:23
what day/days?

As jason said above we start the races at about 8pm sydney time....great racing with a great group of guys.

Clean racing is the aim, let me know if you want more info, our season kicks off in 2 weeks, so a bit of time to jump online with us and see how we do things.

Where are you located ?

Icecream-Inc
23-10-2017, 01:08
Brisbane .. problem for me would be I may not be available sometimes due to 'Dad duties' to my daughter.

stucar17
24-10-2017, 02:08
Brisbane .. problem for me would be I may not be available sometimes due to 'Dad duties' to my daughter.

thats ok, for our leagues we have a 'drop your worst round' for when life gets in the way. We have pretty full grids most weeks, even with 1 or 2 away.

Just need to race 4 of the 7 rounds to qualify for the prize draw

LMGTP
24-10-2017, 04:08
Im in Melbourne and my PSN name is Decepticon47.

Right now I cant play Online. Im too busy with studies as I have exams but hopefully when they finish im going to start multiplayer.

I race clean neither do I rage quit.

stucar17
29-10-2017, 04:39
Im in Melbourne and my PSN name is Decepticon47.

Right now I cant play Online. Im too busy with studies as I have exams but hopefully when they finish im going to start multiplayer.

I race clean neither do I rage quit.

ill add you on PSN mate, hopefullywhen your exams finish we can get you involved.....Our season starts next week and will be 7 weeks, up until just before xmas

stucar17
29-10-2017, 04:52
The track list will be announced later tonight...

I have about 8 grid spots left and a total of 4 divisions from very fast to clean social drivers looking to get faster !

Currently sitting at 52 entries, come and join a great race league !

We are racing for a Pagnian F!GT cockpit as well from our great sponsors at PAGNIAN

stucar17
30-10-2017, 22:15
Here is our track list for the first season of PCARS 2.
Have run with tracks that are reasonably wide, lots of passing spots, and should give us some great racing. 4 new tracks and some classics we have run before. The tyre wear 'should' see most drivers not needing to change rubber, and fuel should not be an issue, apart from the enduro, however i am not sure if more fuel will be needed. There is a mix of start times, track temps and this time i have set qual to be an hour before race start.

We will be running the "TRACK LIMIT PENALTIES OFF" to avoid drivers getting penalties if they are hit from behind, and this means we will be running the usual ROOZ track limit regs of ripple strips or white line as the track limit. Drivers continually exceeding track limits can expect a penalty.

We have 4 normal races, a sprint as usual, wet to dry race, twilight race and the enduro to finish of the season. IF there are any glaring issues with the regs as they are posted, the mod team reserves the right to adjust accordingly. Its rumored there is another patch due very soon which may see us need to adjust again, but will cross that road when it comes.

R1. WATKINS GLEN - 26 LAPS - 1/6/17
- Qual Time @1pm - (1 weather slot - Heavy Cloud)
- Race Time @2pm - Heavy cloud / Medium cloud / Light cloud / Clear
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop - YES
- Fuel : Real
- TYRE WEAR : Accelerated
- Weather progression : Sync to race
- Time progression : Real time
--------------------------------------------------------------------
R2. FUJI - 27 LAPS - 28/8/17
- Qualifying @ 2pm - (1 weather slot - Light cloud)
- Race Start @3pm - Light cloud / Med cloud / clear / Light cloud
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
R3. NURBURGRING GP - 23 LAPS - 21/8/17
Qualifying @ 1pm - (1 weather slot Medium Cloud)
Race Start @ 2pm - Med cloud / light cloud / clear / Heavy cloud
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
R4. REDBULL RING -
SPRINT ROUND - 1x 16 lap / 1x 17 lap race (includes formation lap) - 10/6/17
Qualifying @ 3pm - Light Cloud
Race Start @ 4pm - Light cloud / clear
- Time progression : REAL
- Compulsory pit stop : NO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R5. BARCELONA GP - 25 LAPS - WET - DRY RACE - 1/6/17
Qualifying @ 1pm - Light rain
Race Start @ 2pm - Light rain / overcast / light cloud / clear
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R6. INDY ROAD - TWILIGHT RACE - 32 LAPS - 1/7/17
Qualifying @ 7pm - Medium Cloud
Race Start @ 8pm - light cloud / clear / light cloud / clear
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R7. CIRCUIT of THE AMERICAS - ENDURO - 40 LAPS - 1/6/17
Qualifying @ 9am - Medium Cloud
Race Start @ 10am - Clear / Light Cloud / Med Cloud / Heavy Cloud
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop

stucar17
10-11-2017, 00:42
Round 1 results and Round 2 Driver Briefing

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/project-cars-2-season-1-fastest-lap-race-times.3007/

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/project-cars-2-season-1-championship-tables.3006/

ROUND 2 : (12/11/17) FUJI - 27 LAPS - 28/8/17
- Qualifying @ 2pm - (1 weather slot - Light cloud)
- Race Start @3pm - Light cloud / Med cloud / clear / Light cloud
- Time progression REAL
- Compulsory pit stop : NO
- Fuel : OFF
- Damage : OFF
- MANUAL PIT : OFF (should auto drive you out of pits in qual)

Ok Guys, first off well done last week....was some great racing across all 4 divs, what its all about ! We will be running NO PIT STOPS and NO FUEL BURN up untill the the new patch hits. Effectively makes each round a sprint round.

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST
RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Its a very fast run into turn 1 at this track, If you are mid or back of the pack, please make extra effort to slow into turn 1 and not dive-bomb into the mid pack. Turn 3 (coca cola corner) can also be a bit of a pinch point on lap 1, ending in a big accident so be careful though there till the grid shakes out.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.
There is advantage in a couple of spots, EXIT TURN 1 - Turns 3 through to 6 (100R), and the EXIT onto the main straight. Has to be pointed out though running wide at certain spots really compromises the entry into the next turn.....If you see someone continually running wide to gain an advantage please PM your room captain....

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
COMPULSORY PIT STOP : N/A
PIT ENTRY / EXIT : N/A
BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. With the 2 classes there is slightly more chance of blue flags coming into play, so you should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until MIDNIGHT MONDAY night following the race to submit a protest, and MIDNIGHT TUESDAY night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
[​IMG]