PDA

View Full Version : T150 settings post patch?

warth0g
20-10-2017, 21:23
I see a thread on this topic for other wheels, but not for the T150. After the patch, I played around a little and now I can't seem to get back into the FFB "sweet spot". Ideally I'd like an immersive experience, so I like a wheel that feels alive, where you can feel the rumble strips etc but sometimes to achieve that you end up with a very heavy wheel which is tiring after a while. Any suggestions please? Any great settings out there please?

warth0g
23-10-2017, 14:35
No takers here? I'd share my settings but as I'm not particularly happy with them, it's probably not worthwhile :-) Any T150 users got great settings to share?

t013R
23-10-2017, 15:10
i prefer not to fiddle around with all of those sliders, i pretty much ruined everything in PC1 that way... i set FFB to Raw, 100/50/45/14 and was quite happy with it.
having said that, i switched to Immersive (same numbers) yesterday and now i'm even happier. the Renault Megane feels almost like the one outside my door now ;-)
rumble strips etc. could be more pronounced but theres always something that could....

OT: first post - woohoo!

Olijke Poffer
23-10-2017, 18:05
Nice.. will try this settings as well.

warth0g
24-10-2017, 16:01
i prefer not to fiddle around with all of those sliders, i pretty much ruined everything in PC1 that way... i set FFB to Raw, 100/50/45/14 and was quite happy with it.
having said that, i switched to Immersive (same numbers) yesterday and now i'm even happier. the Renault Megane feels almost like the one outside my door now ;-)
rumble strips etc. could be more pronounced but theres always something that could....

OT: first post - woohoo!

OK excellent.. I'll try your settings too, thanks for sharing. I do like to feel the track and rumble strips, so might try and dial that up a bit if possible...