PDA

View Full Version : Tuning set up - ps4

DozUK
23-10-2017, 07:53
When I make a change to my tuning it doesn't take effect.

When I come out after making the change, it asks me to save the change, if I overwrite one that is already there the change does not take effect and if I load it back up the change hasn't saved.

Now, if instead of saving over the existing one and I create a new one both the change takes place and the set up saves. I only noticed this because I happened to change to wets on the open wheel Rookie and could visibly see I was still on slicks. I then tried this with fuel and the same thing, fuel didn't change until I saved this further tweak as yet another save.

I've also noticed that after saving one tuning set up, when I go to load set ups I've lost the SMS created loose and stable. Only my save set ups are visible, if I delete these they come back when I next hit load set up.

hkraft300
23-10-2017, 08:16
There's a problem with "save over existing".
Best to always save new (with any and all setup changes), then you can select an existing setup and overwrite anyway.

The loose/stable is still there. Select load, choose "all tracks" on the track list and it's there.

Rexel99
23-10-2017, 08:39
Check for some good workarounds at http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55771-Investigating-Tuning-changes-not-saving

DozUK
23-10-2017, 11:39
There's a problem with "save over existing".
Best to always save new (with any and all setup changes), then you can select an existing setup and overwrite anyway.

The loose/stable is still there. Select load, choose "all tracks" on the track list and it's there.

Ah right, thanks for both pieces of advice.