PDA

View Full Version : Qualifying and Race Setup Changes

GaryWasHere65
23-10-2017, 13:10
Any one else experiencing this problem.

I set the car up during qualifying, set up saved ok, but when going to race the fuel and tyre pressures etc i selected during practice and qualifying are not carried over to the race. Very annoying as can affect the whole race experience.

Mon Pavion
23-10-2017, 16:40
yeah. You just have to remember to load them again before the race.

GaryWasHere65
23-10-2017, 17:24
Its not giving me the option to load the setup, its going straight to race from qualifying, think it only gives you that option if you have a mandatory pit stop selected.....

Mon Pavion
23-10-2017, 21:51
Its not giving me the option to load the setup, its going straight to race from qualifying, think it only gives you that option if you have a mandatory pit stop selected.....

Hmm..thats weird. Whenever I skip ahead to the race from qualifying I always get a chance to edit setup and load my tune.

What type of race? Custom, Career? What car or series?

The more info you give, the more likely you will get a solution from the people in the know.

AbeWoz
23-10-2017, 23:26
if it's an online race, the host has to have the 'wait for ready' (or whatever its called) option checked, otherwise it jumps right from Quali to the Race start.

GaryWasHere65
24-10-2017, 10:24
if it's an online race, the host has to have the 'wait for ready' (or whatever its called) option checked, otherwise it jumps right from Quali to the Race start.

More than likely, cheers for the info. will take a look at this when i make a lobby in future.