PDA

View Full Version : Zakspeed Capri Advice

O-NO
24-10-2017, 16:40
I keep coming back to the Zakspeed Capri but the only time I get a good drive with it is with wet tyres on in dry conditions.

With any other tyres on it sort of gets floaty and wants to carry on turning when coming out of some slow corners.

As I say with wets on it's no problem.

Using default stable. Also which I guess doesn't help is that I'm using a gamepad.

Any help with tuning would be appreciated.

blinkngone
24-10-2017, 18:50
I keep coming back to the Zakspeed Capri but the only time I get a good drive with it is with wet tyres on in dry conditions.

With any other tyres on it sort of gets floaty and wants to carry on turning when coming out of some slow corners.

As I say with wets on it's no problem.

Using default stable. Also which I guess doesn't help is that I'm using a gamepad.

Any help with tuning would be appreciated.

Hi O-NO, welcome. Sorry I couldn't find many setups for your car using a gamepad on PC so you could see what they are using. Is this the only car you are having issues with?

O-NO
24-10-2017, 19:10
Thanks blinkngone :)

It's the only one I'm having a little trouble with although I do sometimes have a little oversteer with others but think that might be down to my driving / gamepad combination.

Any idea why the wets drive better in dry than slicks with this car?

blinkngone
24-10-2017, 19:15
Thanks blinkngone :)

It's the only one I'm having a little trouble with although I do sometimes have a little oversteer with others but think that might be down to my driving / gamepad combination.

Any idea why the wets drive better in dry than slicks with this car?

O-NO many people are having issues with tires, upcoming patches may help solve some issues, create others, but should work out in time.

Tire thread. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55303-Tire-temps-pcars-2

O-NO
24-10-2017, 19:19
O-NO many people are having issues with tires, upcoming patches may help solve some issues, create others, but should work out in time.

Tire thread. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55303-Tire-temps-pcars-2

Nice one thank you.....will wait and see if the next patch helps.