PDA

View Full Version : XBOX ONE Time Trial Leaderboards

Bill_Cody
28-10-2017, 13:12
Does anyone know if they are working on the leaderboards? It doesn't filter by car and there is very little information given.Displays one page with wrong cars and that is all.

XFR Spike
28-10-2017, 17:27
I've kind of asked a broader Q about the Time Trials on xbox, but not had a reply.
The leaderbaords don't filter by car I'm sorry to say. I believe this is imposed on SMS & outside their control.
The cars are grouped into classes & the time trial leaderboards are for those combined classes.
What would be nice is a clear in-game indication of which car classes are in each TT group.

Bill_Cody
28-10-2017, 20:00
Well if they are not able to do it in game because of restrictions. Could they not create a XBOX One leaderboard outside the game just like the PC version.Maybe on this web site so we can see the car class we are driving on the track we are driving on. I don't care how I get the information as long as I have access to it. I don't want car group information.If i'm driving GT3's I want to see what they are doing.

davidt33
28-10-2017, 20:23
Same on PS4 by the way.

FIA
29-10-2017, 06:23
Yes but i think the game its self could do this filtering out side of the online Leaderboards built into the game
just needs working into the list, car filtering

RookieRaceline
29-10-2017, 06:45
Please don't tell me that detailed leader boards by cars/classes also i patented?

Bill_Cody
29-10-2017, 10:55
I agree with the filtering out statement,the game should be able to do that. I found the GT3 times in the GT group but it takes forever for the player icons to load.Can this be fixed please?

inthebagbud
29-10-2017, 11:50
This was discussed at length in pcars 1 and you will not see any change for consoles as it is a restriction from sony/Microsoft on the number of tables that their servers support

This is a link to post from pcars 1http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?44687-Time-Trial-is-VERY-limited-on-PS4

Ball325
29-10-2017, 14:51
This was discussed at length in pcars 1 and you will not see any change for consoles as it is a restriction from sony/Microsoft on the number of tables that their servers support

This is a link to post from pcars 1http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?44687-Time-Trial-is-VERY-limited-on-PS4

how does forza do it for car classes then?

RoccoTTS
29-10-2017, 15:46
how does forza do it for car classes then?

Forza has 9 car classes and PC2 has more than 50 car classes.

YoMopho
08-11-2017, 04:14
Does anyone know if they are working on the leaderboards? It doesn't filter by car and there is very little information given.Displays one page with wrong cars and that is all.

I agree--this is annoying. I went into time trials and I press "RT" (Gas pedal on my TX) and get nothing to sort the cars. I like doing this to see their setups but can't :(.

HenTheKing
11-11-2017, 23:38
On a side note, is it possible to disable ghosts and setup sharing? I see many times without either, or is this just another glitch?

Zaskarspants
12-11-2017, 13:36
And why do some entries have no car listed along with no ghost or setup?
All very peculiar.

My latest guess is it is a weird exploit used by grinches who don't like sharing.

Orothil
17-11-2017, 04:23
hopefully they bring back de show me button too in an update. Like in PCars 1 press X to see the players around you.

TheBadBoyRay
17-11-2017, 17:57
Is the only way to download setups for your car to click through the leaderboard until you find people using your car?

Orothil
17-11-2017, 19:51
Is the only way to download setups for your car to click through the leaderboard until you find people using your car?

quick answer yip

Gav88888
22-11-2017, 15:11
That is when it works, or sometimes if you have a slow car at a popular track the first few pages will be all fast cars, and because it only loads a few pages, 4 I think is the most I have ever seen, you don't get to see your car. For example Spa, using a GT3 car is a few pages down after the GT1 cars dominate the first few pages. Different class of cars but all grouped together.

Orothil
30-11-2017, 19:48
in the leaderboards is it possible to note times per car? for example in the GT group one time for the GT1 and one for the GT3? or is the quickest time leading?

kind regards