PDA

View Full Version : Please read Developer Important - Different behavior of the car with screenshots

Senna94
29-10-2017, 08:30
In advance I must use a translation program since my English is not very good.

Because I was desperate. Because my car has always behaved completely differently in the "Private Test" than in the singleplayer race. I have times with the following data a test series made.

Track : Nürburgring Cominted
Car : GT3 Porsche 24h Version
Date : 07/01/2018
Time : 2:00 pm (14 Uhr MEZ)
Weather : clear
In the singleplayer race I started 1 min 20 sec after the field started. (flying start)

The screenshots with the telemetry data have been developed in the direction after the last curve combination to the way of "the airfield". With the private test one has to consider that the tires are "cold" when one comes out of the box. Therefore the very low value.

1) Private test with the above conditions. (1 car on the route, mine)

2) Singleplayer Race with 10 KI Driver of the same Class. Tire temperature normal and the driving behavior feels exactly as in the "private test".

3) Singleplayer Race with 15 KI Driver of the same Class. Tire temperature normal and the driving behavior feels exactly as in the "private test".

4) Singleplayer Race with 20 KI Driver of the same Class. Tire temperature after 2-3 curves over 100 degrees. In each curve, a visual appearance of the tires is visible. Through the complete curve. The car drives like soap. It slips around the curves. A completely different driving behavior than in the "private test"

5) Singleplayer Race with 15 KI Driver Multiclass Race GT3 + GT4. Tire temperature normal and the driving behavior feels exactly as in the "private test".

6) Singleplayer Race with 15 KI Driver Multiclass Race GT3 + GT4 + TC. Tire temperature normal and the driving behavior feels exactly as in the "private test".

7) Singleplayer Race with 15 KI Driver Multiclass Race GT3 + GT4 + TC + LMP1. Tire temperature normal and the driving behavior feels exactly as in the "private test".

8) Singleplayer Race with 15 KI Driver Multiclass Race GT3 + GT4 + TC + LMP1. Time Acceleration 10 times. Weather 4 Slots, clear, cloudy, light rain, thunderstorm. Weather 5 times accelerated. Tire temperature normal and the driving behavior feels exactly as in the "private test".

9) Singleplayer Race with 31 KI Driver Multiclass Race GT3 + GT4 + TC + LMP1. Time Acceleration 10 times. Weather 4 Slots, clear, cloudy, light rain, thunderstorm. Weather 5 times accelerated. I did not make a screenshot anymore. I have no mood anymore. 3 hour cost me the testing. Tire temperature after 2-3 curves over 130 degrees. At the screen shot, they were at 160 degrees. In each curve, a visual appearance of the tires is visible. Through the complete curve. The car drives like soap. It slips around the curves. A completely different driving behavior than in the "private test".

It looks quite like this when the Xbox does not manage to charge more than 15 AI drivers on the track. Anything that exceeds the 20 makes the game no longer playable. Is this the requirement for an Xbox One X? Is it necessary to be able to play with Project Cars 2 in full, so you can buy a console for 500 €?

Roger Prynne
29-10-2017, 08:56
Thanks for the detailed report.
It is a known problem and is being looked into.
So for now just stick with the lower number of AI.