PDA

View Full Version : [Repeatable bug] Setup loading problem

LPlates
01-11-2017, 08:45
There have been a few discussions on setup loading but I've managed to capture a fairly clear and repeatable bug so I thought I'd post it.

This is in PS4 std.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ09y5B8rRA

You can see that I'm selecting to load one setup and then go out and back in to find a different one loaded.

Sankyo
01-11-2017, 10:52
This will be fixed in the next patch.

xavicar
01-11-2017, 16:44
incredible of such bug !!! one among many others ... For my part I have the same problem but there is also the setup command that does not register ... !!!:mad:

Sankyo
02-11-2017, 08:48
... there is also the setup command that does not register ... !!!:mad:
Wat do you mean with this?

MerlinC
02-11-2017, 09:25
Had some similar situation in the my race yesterday (PC platform). Was switching tyres to soft and reducing fuel to 45 liters. Saved the setup and went back to look whether the tires have been changes and suddendly I'm back to hard tires.

Then during the race I figured out that I'm drving with 110 liters.

The whole setup user interface should be reworked. If I make a change to my setup I want that to be used - furthermore I do not want to klick save everytime I do a change. Why not just provide an option that the setup can be stored automatically using a combination of car_track_Time as filename?

xavicar
02-11-2017, 20:44
I choose the help to pilot high abs high stability and low traction control I record I return to the parameter and so he notes me abs no stability no and no CT ... it seems unbelievable but this is true the game is unplayable the fact that we can record neither the driving parameters nor the setup car settings I have never seen anything similar to my personal player experience ... What frustration ... Perfect for PC1 shame on you for PC2 :furieux::furieux::furieux: sorry but this is my expérience of the game!!!

MerlinC
03-11-2017, 12:27
Have learned yesterday that there is a potential workaround.

It should (have no evidence) work when you make your setup changes and then choose "save as". Afterwards you can select from the list the name of the setup you have changed. Give it a try.

@SMS: This does not mean that this bug doesn't need to be resolved.

xavicar
03-11-2017, 15:49
Thanks for this momentary solution, It is indeed what I understood to record my car setup, I am now trying to record my driving parameter ...