PDA

View Full Version : Will DLC Cars/ Tracks be available to use in the single player career?

ecstaticbrick
01-11-2017, 11:40
Will DLC Cars/ Tracks be available to use in the single player career?

ShimonART
01-11-2017, 12:26
+1
also interested to know.

Konan
01-11-2017, 12:27
Last i heard yes...

Marlborofranz
01-11-2017, 12:30
I remember reading something that the dlcs will also have new career content added. If the new cars belong to a class driven in career already, then of course you'll be able to use it. Not sure whether they will alter existing career championships with new tracks though.

shiftee
01-11-2017, 13:16
the answer actually determines if I will be buying or not. I am only interested in the tracks, so if they are just added as a one time invitational event then its not worth it to me as an offline career player. If they can be added to actual career race series, then I am definitely buying... Pcars1 implementation was disappointing to say the least...

banner77amc
01-11-2017, 14:09
I think this would be silly if you didn't see them find their way into the championships. Group A is going to be raced soon... So I will see about taking the Audi V8 DTM

ecstaticbrick
01-11-2017, 16:15
Thanks, I hope it is still a yes. Some new career seasons (Ferrari Challenge) would also extend the life of the game so, fingers crossed.

Mahjik
01-11-2017, 22:17
Depends on the car. If it's a racing car, yes.

FS7
02-11-2017, 10:13
the answer actually determines if I will be buying or not. I am only interested in the tracks, so if they are just added as a one time invitational event then its not worth it to me as an offline career player. If they can be added to actual career race series, then I am definitely buying... Pcars1 implementation was disappointing to say the least...
Maybe for tracks SMS could add an additional season for existing series.
For instance, the current Formula A championship would be season 1 (available to everyone), then they include a FA season 2 that includes DLC tracks (available only to people who have the DLC tracks).

Paulpg87
02-11-2017, 11:46
I think dlc tracks will be available in career mode via invitational events, imo no way existing series calendars will be modified adding new tracks, while for cars yes.

Won't buy any DLC however, i play only career mode so there is no need for them. Surely big value for people playing online or with custom races.