PDA

View Full Version : I am imagining this?

ian2726
02-11-2017, 22:00
This past few days the lobbies have seemed much much better. Our league races Have been so much smoother. Not perfect still the odd one or two disconnects, but not like it was last week.
Has SMS been tinkering with their machine? Turned it off and back on again maybe.

Roger Prynne
02-11-2017, 22:02
Not as far as I know.

TorTorden
03-11-2017, 06:37
Could be as simple that the Yahoo's and yobs have gotten their fill and a more serious group of players remain.

Sankyo
03-11-2017, 06:50
The question is how far this is under SMS's control. AFAIK MP also depends on Steam functionality?

RookieRaceline
03-11-2017, 07:35
Nope - I had connectivity issues as early as yesterday...
But as @Remco Van Dijk mentions, I don't even think SMS is responsible for this! I've heard of other games being unstable on Xbox1 too... Maybe the release of Xbox One X is already putting a strain on some parts of the Microsoft universe? I'm fearing that it'll be even worse in a weeks time honestly...

Edit: also today I've had issues where the game stays on the postqualifying screen - I am actually suspecting that it's only some drivers who are left behind and the rest have started racing (do you notice cars stuck on the start line sometimes?)

banner77amc
03-11-2017, 12:20
I think the engines are starting to break in ;)