PDA

View Full Version : over and out...

Madmazz116
03-11-2017, 07:27
Well I tried , I tried to like this game , really I did , but all the bugs are really p***ing me off now. So Im shelving this game. Ive learned a hard lesson with Pcars, both 1 and 2, and that is dont believe the hype, and dont watch videos that say
" we've got this and we've got that, and it so much better than last time", and dont buy games at launch. Good luck with the patches , although I feel there are too many to fully fix this game , the same as it was with Pcars 1, which even now is not completly fixed.

I shouldnt have to pay to be a Beta tester neither should anybody else. I have no doubt that the BIASED mods on here will delete this thread as its negative, as that seems to be the rule around here.

So im off ...Im my personal opinion , you tried SMS, real hard , but ultimately I feel you failed, i feel you have shot yourselves in the foot releasing this game in the state it is in. This is all just my opnion.

Good luck with project cars 3 and any other games you release , your gunna need it.

RookieRaceline
03-11-2017, 07:31
I think you might need some luck too, finding something that is better.
I 100% understand your feelings, and that's how I ended up here, after giving up on "another" game. But honestly, i don't think there is much you can do if you feel like that. Better move on, than feel bitter every time you play the game

Kebabfelix
03-11-2017, 07:32
Yeah there is some bugs and it's annoying but be rational about it, what are the alternatives? AC? online f****** sucks, Rfactor 2? Great but still no online.

PC2 is massive improvement in driving compared to PC1. Best sim for sure.

Roger Prynne
03-11-2017, 07:35
Less of the swearing please kebabfelix!

justonce68
03-11-2017, 07:45
See you at PC3 launch then Madmazz

PeteUplink
03-11-2017, 07:57
Just do what I've done and put the game aside for a bit. I think the game has potential. I still don't know if SMS have the talent to let it reach it's potential (for reasons I've explained in another post on this forum), but I'm willing to wait and see if they can pull it off. I will say, however, that if Pcars 2 development ends with some still very obvious and fundamental problems, and the game is abandoned in this state while SMS concentrate on the sequel, I won't be buying PCars 3.

LukeC
03-11-2017, 08:21
Just do what I've done and put the game aside for a bit. I think the game has potential. I still don't know if SMS have the talent to let it reach it's potential (for reasons I've explained in another post on this forum), but I'm willing to wait and see if they can pull it off. I will say, however, that if Pcars 2 development ends with some still very obvious and fundamental problems, and the game is abandoned in this state while SMS concentrate on the sequel, I won't be buying PCars 3.

I think they do have the talent to realise this game's full potential -- if they don't abandon it for Pcars 3.

I've made this argument before: there is nowhere to go with Pcars 3, people want a solid, reliable sim that works, and to achieve that the devs will need time. Plain and simple.

RookieRaceline
03-11-2017, 09:11
Why are there talks about Project Cars 3 already?
It would be better for SMS to stick to Project Cars 2, make it perfect, and add tracks/cars as DLC (i don't mind expensive DLC either)

Look at GTA: It's 9 years old, and seemingly still going strong.

If I was SMS, I'd put off any plans on a new game, and just improve on what is at hand - with batches and upgrades it should be possible to make a profit from it in the long run too? Maybe even the championship feature has a potential for profit?

Roger Prynne
03-11-2017, 09:19
There is no pCARS 3 yet.

skipptg
03-11-2017, 09:25
Bye.

World.Turns++;