PDA

View Full Version : Bugs In pits

Flamaros
04-11-2017, 19:26
I found few bugs related to pits:
1. During a pit stop with a strategy for using rain tires change may not occurs if the change parameter is set on "recommended" in the strategy (got this one when I want to change tires from slick to rain because it start raining). Using "All" setting solve the issue, but IMO if the weather conditions on the tracks changed and a better tire choice is available the crew have to change wheels what ever is the status of current tires.
2. Pit limits doesn't match with the real indication on tracks, I tend to activate the pit speed limiter when I see panels, but some times it is too soon or too late, so I got penalties or an AI crash on me because I haven't removed the pit limiter??
3. Flying cars in pits.
4. Received a penalty of 2 places during Qualifications for no respect of speed limit in pits not applied on the race grid.

Notice that the information of the limited speed in the HUD disappear meters before the panel position on track:

https://youtu.be/Mf0eb4aVQj4

peterCars
05-11-2017, 01:40
Ive had a ghost car go through me coming out of the pits. others have had cars preventing them from leaving the pits.. it's the pits, man

Alan Dallas
05-11-2017, 03:26
Only time I've seen cars in the air like that in the pits are ones getting their tires changed. Was that one in the screen cap moving like that or was it sitting still?

Oomph
05-11-2017, 09:17
sorry, couldnt resist. :p

Flamaros
05-11-2017, 10:07
Only time I've seen cars in the air like that in the pits are ones getting their tires changed. Was that one in the screen cap moving like that or was it sitting still?

I think that the AI car was changing his tires, but without crew member around it is really strange.

Alan Dallas
05-11-2017, 13:49
I think that the AI car was changing his tires, but without crew member around it is really strange.
You have to have pit crews set to ALL to see them. If they're off or you're only displaying your own you won't see them. All cars will still raise in the air however for tire changes no matter what Pit Crews is set to.

Flamaros
05-11-2017, 14:31
You have to have pit crews set to ALL to see them. If they're off or you're only displaying your own you won't see them. All cars will still raise in the air however for tire changes no matter what Pit Crews is set to.

I'll check that but normally I put everything to maximum, and some other times like at the end of deceleration lap I can see other crews.

Andre.V
05-11-2017, 22:31
I saw floatting cars at Outland Park track.

Killerwinks007
05-11-2017, 23:08
Just a quick question on PC2,
Does the cockpit view paddle shifter animation move during gear changes? I see the fingers moving sometimes but does the actual paddle move or animate?

Darkdoc
06-11-2017, 01:48
Oomph - is that the 25 hours of Spa?

microlomaniac
06-11-2017, 12:57
I've seen AI cars in multiplayer races float around, too, on several tracks. Seems like their pit crews forget to put the car back down before raising the lollipop...

And yup, the pit lane exit limits do annoy me as well, especially at Spa. But also at Brands Hatch, iirc.

Raklodder
06-11-2017, 14:22
The AI was in a hurry to catch the checker flag.

Flamaros
06-11-2017, 22:32
I just checked, I am the setting to full value, I normally show crews of all teams in pits.