PDA

View Full Version : Reverse time option

blueguiga
05-11-2017, 01:20
I'm gonna explain it. In GRID autosport, incase you mess up (i.e. didn't brake in time), you can reverse time like 5 or 10 secs, just enough time to fix the mistakes that were made. There's a specific name for that feature in grid, i just dont recall it. i dont believe it will be that hard to implement, so please just add it to the game maybe? i know it's noob stuff but whatever, i would really enjoy this feature in order to improve my driving

Alan Dallas
05-11-2017, 01:56
It's called Rewind and all Codemasters games have it. Also since no one else has responded to you about it. SMS has already said no when they were developing the 1st Project CARS and it was suggested.
Pro Tip: Learn from your driving mistakes and improve on the next lap like real drivers do. Practice makes perfect. :)

TerminatorGR
05-11-2017, 07:42
Rewind is the cancer of racing games and SMS is right to keep it out of Project Cars.

SunnySunday
05-11-2017, 07:53
The whole excitement of racing is the risk reward factor when cornering. If you can just Rewind your mistakes then all that makes racing racing is gone. But I understand your frustration when doing one little mistake which ends up costing alot of your effort, but hey that's just how life works.