PDA

View Full Version : Split Times

Topsie
09-11-2017, 21:40
I'm at my wits end trying to stop the Split Time showing on the HUD - you know, the one that pops up green if you're sector is up and red if down.

I can move it around while editing the HUD, but there is no option for Off, Minimal and Full like other HUD elements. Could someone let me know how to switch it off?

Cheers.

CDubLDD
09-11-2017, 21:55
Look under options > controls > edit assignments > game and show lap info. You can assign a button to it, use that and you can cycle through the different options you want the time to show. Cycling through also turns it off

3800racingfool
10-11-2017, 14:03
Look under options > controls > edit assignments > game and show lap info. You can assign a button to it, use that and you can cycle through the different options you want the time to show. Cycling through also turns it off

This. Bear in mind though that the HUD seems a bit bugged at the moment where the laptimes (the list thingy on the left) box will stay on screen even if you turn the split times off. If you cycle through each hud and back to the one you were on though it will disappear.

Topsie
10-11-2017, 14:20
Thanks both. I will be trying this evening. I can get everything off the HUD bar this pesky Split Times - want a blank HUD option for in the Rift.

Topsie
10-11-2017, 16:59
Doesn't work unfortunately. Wont cycle the Split/Delta ribbon popping up at each sector.

shiftee
13-12-2017, 00:01
Is there still no way to turn off the split times? These are driving me crazy too, I have everything else off but I want to keep warning messages and pitstop messages, so I can't use the full no hud setting.

I thought you could decide whether to display each message in the hud editor, but maybe I am remembering the pre-launch video incorrectly… if only we could move it to outside the screen space