PDA

View Full Version : Increasing base for buttkicker

ian2726
12-11-2017, 14:45
Is there a way to increase the base. My buttkicker feels dead on pcars 2. But when I put on gears 4 its working well. I turned my base up to Max I get a slight rumble on pcars 2. It's only on half for other games and goes like the clappers.
Just tried it on pcars 1 and it's much better on that too.
The sound is mainly coming from centre speaker. All the others are very quiet.

inthebagbud
03-01-2018, 18:58
Is there a way to increase the base. My buttkicker feels dead on pcars 2. But when I put on gears 4 its working well. I turned my base up to Max I get a slight rumble on pcars 2. It's only on half for other games and goes like the clappers.
Just tried it on pcars 1 and it's much better on that too.
The sound is mainly coming from centre speaker. All the others are very quiet.

Just wondering if you managed to find any improvement on the buttkicker, just set one up and Pcars1 is pretty dam good, but cant seem to get anything like for Pcars 2

MuddyPaws73
03-01-2018, 19:31
Didn't realize this was on the XBox

Pisan777
08-01-2018, 12:33
Dude I just set mine up and holy shit is it awesome. I connected via headphones jack in tv to amp. I use my headphones via the controller. I have the tv vol on 100. ( no sound comes out the tv) also I have a sound bar vis optical cable so if I wanted external volume I could still have it. It’s amazing to feel the slam of the gear shifts in higher end cars! What rig do you have it mounted on?