PDA

View Full Version : Please give feedback

Stewy32
12-11-2017, 18:15
Hi guys, please can you check out https://youtu.be/8nlax3raQHM
I will be doing other single player races, and a career mode as well as other games.
Please tell me the good and the bad from it.My initial edit was 3 minutes longer and had more details and raw gameplay.

LockeChris
12-11-2017, 18:47
I'm no expert but a couple of things I noticed:

- Speech sound quality varies quite a bit. Maybe you're a bit inconsistent with your mouth to mic distance or something?
- I'm no native english speaker, so it might be me, but I think you could talk a bit slower, clearer and more dynamic. It sounds a bit shy at the moment, at least sometimes :)
- And maybe try to set the AI to a level that challenges you more, so you don't just pull away

And of course, as with everything, practice practice practice :)

Stewy32
13-11-2017, 06:17
Thanks.I also noticed the sound change.U think I got the AI pretty good until I got to the backmarkers
I'm no expert but a couple of things I noticed:

- Speech sound quality varies quite a bit. Maybe you're a bit inconsistent with your mouth to mic distance or something?
- I'm no native english speaker, so it might be me, but I think you could talk a bit slower, clearer and more dynamic. It sounds a bit shy at the moment, at least sometimes :)
- And maybe try to set the AI to a level that challenges you more, so you don't just pull away

And of course, as with everything, practice practice practice :)

Nicsos123
13-12-2017, 16:06
speech sounds too fast and too softly.

Stewy32
30-12-2017, 13:06
speech sounds too fast and too softly.

Thanks