PDA

View Full Version : Telemetry question.

zzjorzz
12-11-2017, 22:16
First of all, sorry if this has been asked before, but could not find it.

I am just starting to use the tuning ops in PC2 so I really need to view my telemetry. But so far I have been only able to find my telemetry while driving and I really cant concentrate on driving and watching telemetry at the same time.

Is there a way to watch the telemetry in the replay? Or after a lap,session or race?

And a second, maybe dumb question, not telemetry related. But when on track (or in pits) I cant find the local date/time of the track I am at. Am I looking with my nose or is it somewhere to be found?

Thanks for the replys!

hkraft300
12-11-2017, 22:24
Vrhive if you have a laptop/PC/device for it. Records more data than you can poke a graph at.

zzjorzz
12-11-2017, 22:27
Vrhive if you have a laptop/PC/device for it. Records more data than you can poke a graph at.
'
Ok, thanks! Does that work with the xbox? And it is only possible with 3rd party software?

hkraft300
13-11-2017, 00:22
AFAIK. Does Xbox do udp stream? Set it for pcars1 mode.

Have a search and read about it in the udp app section.

Y22 Rydr
13-11-2017, 18:05
'
Ok, thanks! Does that work with the xbox? And it is only possible with 3rd party software?

It works on Xbox One. Like stated enable the UDP stream and set it pCars 1 protocol.

Maskmagog
13-11-2017, 18:17
There's plenty of 3rd party apps/programs for dashboards, telemetry etc. You can read about (almost all?) of them here:
https://www.projectcarsgame.com/apps.html