PDA

View Full Version : Crew chief warn on low fuel?

MK153
13-11-2017, 13:28
I've got a triple screen - with how broken the HUD editor is I have the multi purpose element all the way on the far right out of my view - on multiple occasions I've run out of fuel in an endurance race because I didn't notice it ran low.

Anyone else think a crew chief should radio in and suggest pit stops? He does when there is aero damage but not for fuel or tires.

Jaood
13-11-2017, 13:32
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51574-Crewchief

banner77amc
13-11-2017, 13:34
It would be nice but... this is why I run with the interior showing so I can see the fuel gage. It might not be how you run but I feel its my responsibility to know the fuel.

Perhaps if there was a mode where the crew chief was more involved? Call it the (Non-Alonso Setting)

Keena
13-11-2017, 13:37
I've got a triple screen - with how broken the HUD editor is I have the multi purpose element all the way on the far right out of my view - on multiple occasions I've run out of fuel in an endurance race because I didn't notice it ran low.

Anyone else think a crew chief should radio in and suggest pit stops? He does when there is aero damage but not for fuel or tires.

In the crewchief instructions there's help on voice interaction. I followed this and now simply say "how's my fuel" if I'm worried.

Zenzic
13-11-2017, 14:21
This must be something new. I believe I've had numerous occasions where Crewchief notified me of low fuel and tires being spent.