PDA

View Full Version : 5 disconnectsone hour

Jever
13-11-2017, 19:03
We have legues Racing and in every race, we are disconnected? We have multiple lobbies and different hosts.

At the same time 5 in each race gets disconnect???

What is going on guys????

Scuderia Paul
18-11-2017, 20:53
The game is currently a horror show of disconnections on PS4. I've been disconnected during 7 races since launch, and significantly more practice and qualifying sessions, which has seen my licence get hammered by 245-280 points. The next update needs to address this dreadful problem. If it doesn't then PCars2 will become a hotlap experience for me.

The game has so much going for it, but if you cannot have reliable online play then that is a huge issue.

V3nom
18-11-2017, 21:01
I find it very strange that some get disconnected really frequently and others not. I also play on a ps4 and had no disconnects.
It happened about 3-4 times that my game freezed on the pre race screen and I had to restart but I absolutely had zero disconnects.
I have about 20 hours online play but keep in mind that I have not played online for the past week.

Chawabax
18-11-2017, 23:27
It happened about 3-4 times that my game freezed on the pre race screen and I had to restart but I absolutely had zero disconnects..

same in our championship (5 lobbies, 13-14 drivers/lobby): some has problems during practice (few of them, probably their connection problem), often some freeze on the pre race screen (not appearing in the starting grid), but quite zero disconnections during the race (3 races till now)