PDA

View Full Version : Online tournament - comparing GT Sport

Interneti
14-11-2017, 10:26
Hi,

first of all i want to highlight that I am a big Project Cars fan.
I have tested GT Sport since one week and the only topic which they have done very well are the daily online competitions.
The whole system is integrated into the game and thousends of racers are fighting every day aginst each other.
When I compare it with our (Project Cars) competitions like ESL we have a race every week. Not integrated in the game (ranking, etc.)

My request would be to have a ProjectCars2 which has all the good things from ProjectCars1 and an integrated tournament system like GT Sport.

DozUK
14-11-2017, 11:32
The daily races on GTSport are really good. I had no interest in GTSport at first but I was persuaded to try and I'm having so much fun online with it. The matchmaking is spot on as, not being the best driver, I feel I have a chance to place well in quali and actually compete for a win.

It doesn't take long to get your sportsman rating up (Few races staying away from idiots) then your matched with people at your skill level who play by the rules. It's a great combination, works well online and gives you the opportunity to battle for a win.

I'm very impressed by this part of the game