PDA

View Full Version : restoring default car setups

thydney1970
15-11-2017, 17:49
i would like to know ho i can reset the default loose/stable setups in pc2. it seems i saved some changes in that setups and when reseting them vi the button i onlyy get back the loose setup. i rather would like to rebuild the stable setup of a car and that's why i hope somebody can assist me and giving me the required tip for resetting to default.

thanks a lot.

DECATUR PLAYA
15-11-2017, 18:02
i would like to know ho i can reset the default loose/stable setups in pc2. it seems i saved some changes in that setups and when reseting them vi the button i onlyy get back the loose setup. i rather would like to rebuild the stable setup of a car and that's why i hope somebody can assist me and giving me the required tip for resetting to default.

thanks a lot.

When you load your setup on the left side of the page hit all tracks and they should pop up. Just load and save from that point.

thydney1970
15-11-2017, 20:47
i did that already but it seems that modifications from my side are stored in the stable or loose default setup...

Speeddmon91
15-11-2017, 21:20
Make sure you don't use the over right button on screen go to "Save New Setup" and over right the set this way.

thydney1970
17-11-2017, 21:42
thanks and will give it a try. I also have the problem with the additional comment, 2nd entry line, when saving a setup. This comment will never be stored. by example, when downloading a tt-setup from another user and make some minor changes.... when saving and renaming the setup, the name of setup will be changed. when changing the 2nd entry line with my own notes, this comment will be always overwritten with the old notes. any solution for this issue would be very kind and helpful for me.