PDA

View Full Version : Question about Season Pass?

biggbaddwolf
15-11-2017, 19:27
I have never bought a season pass for any games before, but I am considering getting it for this game. So my question is, with season pass do I get free downloads of all the future DLC that gets released, or will I still have to pay for it? If I still have to pay for the DLC I guess I will have to decide if the cost is worth the few extra cars you get, or not..Thanks :cool:

Ok I think I just got my answer..Here is what I just read: ​Purchase the Project CARS 2 Season Pass to get access to all future expansion packs, accessible in-game the minute it becomes available.

Sorry for not checking further before posting :(

Mahjik
15-11-2017, 19:30
The season pass provides at least 4 DLC's and the Motorsport Pack. There has not been any information if there are more than 4 DLC packs coming so it's unknown if a single season would cover anything beyond those four (*if* there is anything beyond the 4).

Roger Prynne
15-11-2017, 19:31
Talking to yourself again :rolleyes:

bradleyland
15-11-2017, 19:33
It's basically pre-ordering the planned DLC. In the case of pCARS 2, the Season Pass includes 4 DLC packs for the price of 3. This usually saves you around $10. There may or may not be additional DLC outside of the 4 that are included with the Season Pass, but only time will tell.

If you enjoy the game, the Season Pass is usually a pretty solid buy. Each DLC usually contains a few cars, and sometimes a new circuit. Even if you're not interested in all the content in each pack, there's usually something worthwhile.

biggbaddwolf
15-11-2017, 19:52
That is cool. I really want that Panoz! They had it in GT6, but it was one of those with the black out interiors, so I would like to have a nice version of it :)

V3nom
15-11-2017, 19:53
4 DLCs:
-Fun Pack
-Porsche Pack
-Le Mans Icons
-Ferrari Expansion

The Motorsports Car pack you see on the left of the image is unlocked automatically if you purchase the season pass. The japanese pack that is officially a pre order bonus can be bought seperately around christmas time.

biggbaddwolf
15-11-2017, 19:54
The season pass provides at least 4 DLC's and the Motorsport Pack. There has not been any information if there are more than 4 DLC packs coming so it's unknown if a single season would cover anything beyond those four (*if* there is anything beyond the 4).

Not to change the subject, but I just now saw you are from Missouri too...Howdy neighbor..LOL

biggbaddwolf
15-11-2017, 19:55
4 DLCs:
-Fun Pack
-Porsche Pack
-Le Mans Icons
-Ferrari Expansion

The

Yep that is the page I was just looking at..Thanks :)

Tank621
15-11-2017, 20:02
As for what might be specifically included here is a list of everything that we have evidence for so far
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51275-Upcoming-DLC-Teases-and-Speculation&p=1354515&viewfull=1#post1354515

All my sources for this are included in this post as well

bradleyland
15-11-2017, 20:07
That is cool. I really want that Panoz! They had it in GT6, but it was one of those with the black out interiors, so I would like to have a nice version of it :)

Duuuuude, the Panoz... SO GOOD! I like to drive it around, just so I can listen to it. IMO the GT1 cars are a real highlight. If I had one complaint, it would be that the fastest lap times come when you overdrive the crap out of them. I swear, I was drifting the Panoz GTR around Hockenheim and just kept peeling tenths off my times.

Regardless, it's a blast to drive, and it sounds da business!

hkraft300
15-11-2017, 21:39
Bought the season pass just for the Panoz.
It’s everything bradleyland says, plus some.

GT1 class I think is very well balanced and each car is amazing to drive.

In fact, I think I’ll go drive that Panoz around Sugo a bit, right now.

Malcstar
16-08-2018, 09:35
how does it work if I bought all the DLC individually and just want the cars in the pass? Does it minus the what I already have?

Bealdor
16-08-2018, 09:41
how does it work if I bought all the DLC individually and just want the cars in the pass? Does it minus the what I already have?

That's a good question that I don't have an answer for right now.
I'd recommend to put the SP in the Steam shopping cart. It'll show you on the checkout site if you'll get a discount because you already own most DLCs.

Malcstar
17-08-2018, 04:51
That's a good question that I don't have an answer for right now.
I'd recommend to put the SP in the Steam shopping cart. It'll show you on the checkout site if you'll get a discount because you already own most DLCs.

Was going to do this but had to get going to work.

Anyways, it says something like I can't have 2 copies of the same content. It was going to charge me for the full price though.

Maybe SMS can include the season pass car (or cars) in the last DLC. I was racing online in the VGTA and just remembered I don't have all the cars when I saw that Jaguar convertible. Is there other cars in the pass?

Mahjik
17-08-2018, 05:14
Is there other cars in the pass?

https://www.projectcarsgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DLC-Chart-Final_adjusted.png

Pisshead30
26-08-2018, 19:36
Is there any news on when expansion 5 is being released?

Tank621
26-08-2018, 20:04
Is there any news on when expansion 5 is being released?

September-ish is our expectation but no confirmation as of yet

Pisshead30
26-08-2018, 23:30
September-ish is our expectation but no confirmation as of yet

Thanks