PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a Base tune for 3 vehicles please

malcster
16-11-2017, 08:45
A lot of tunes are track specific but I am, struggling with a Base tune to build on

Porsche 911Gt3
Audio r8 last gt3
Ginnetta junior (we use this on a online rwhen series with friends )

I use a pad not a wheel
even using the race engineer I getc either lift off over steer or loose through back end mid bend and end up overstepping into the inside of the bend barrier

Please help

Motor City Hamilton
16-11-2017, 11:54
A lot of tunes are track specific but I am, struggling with a Base tune to build on

Porsche 911Gt3
Audio r8 last gt3
Ginnetta junior (we use this on a online rwhen series with friends )

I use a pad not a wheel
even using the race engineer I getc either lift off over steer or loose through back end mid bend and end up overstepping into the inside of the bend barrier

Please help

I have built a few tunes for the Ginetta Junior. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?57268-Motor-City-Tunes-Project-Cars-2-Garage&p=1420815&viewfull=1#post1420815

The Snetherton and Brands Hatch are the most refined, but there are tunes that were built for each track. The tunes got better as I worked through the first Career events.

malcster
16-11-2017, 12:13
Would these tunes work on longer faster tracks I know the car is not that kind of car but it's a series race events so will incorporate most tracks

Motor City Hamilton
16-11-2017, 17:13
Would these tunes work on longer faster tracks I know the car is not that kind of car but it's a series race events so will incorporate most tracks

The tunes should give you a great starting point from a handling standpoint. I did shorten the gearbox as much as I could so that may need to be adjusted to fit a bigger track.

malcster
18-11-2017, 18:12
The tunes should give you a great starting point from a handling standpoint. I did shorten the gearbox as much as I could so that may need to be adjusted to fit a bigger track.
Thank you very much

malcster
18-11-2017, 18:15
Any assistance with either GT 3 ??