PDA

View Full Version : My xmas wish.

hyfly66
17-11-2017, 01:34
Being an older guy im a dedicated group C man. I wish we could have the possibility to adjust TURBO BOOST VIA a keystroke or joystick button. I drive the Porsche 962 exclusively (perhaps because i was involved in the development of the KKK turbos used at the time ) and the boost valve aboard these cars were a big part of its succes. The 100 percent boost was almost never used except for final run on qualification when the ambiant temp was lower than 25 degrees. When the track was wet it could be run as low as 75 to stop wheel spin and out of corners tail spins. Having to pit in the game to change boost is an absolute disgrace to this cars authenticity. Please Santa give me a boost valve to play with.

BigDad
17-11-2017, 03:00
Mine is that we have the patch released before then! :p

Tbolt
17-11-2017, 03:18
Nice idea, it would be good to see this. For Christmas I would love the see the first DLC, I'm sure we will get the next patch well before then.

Brado23
17-11-2017, 05:27
Being an older guy im a dedicated group C man. I wish we could have the possibility to adjust TURBO BOOST VIA a keystroke or joystick button. I drive the Porsche 962 exclusively (perhaps because i was involved in the development of the KKK turbos used at the time ) and the boost valve aboard these cars were a big part of its succes. The 100 percent boost was almost never used except for final run on qualification when the ambiant temp was lower than 25 degrees. When the track was wet it could be run as low as 75 to stop wheel spin and out of corners tail spins. Having to pit in the game to change boost is an absolute disgrace to this cars authenticity. Please Santa give me a boost valve to play with.

That sounds fair enough and I too think it would be a good idea. I can imagine myself mapping this to a button or even better, a dial on the wheel. While you are at it SMS, please also allow key mappings for diff adjustment (power, coast, preload) as well to recreate open wheeler authenticity.

SolitarySandpiper
17-11-2017, 13:52
My Christmas wish is peace and goodwill to all men across all platforms... if a had a second wish it would be a 55" LG OLED B7.

Gav88888
17-11-2017, 14:26
God your all aiming too low, mine would be to do all of this for real, but I guess I could settle for the most powerful gaming PC money can buy with the best VR headset, the best wheel and seat setup and SMS on standby to customize the game as I see fit... :)