21-11-2017, 20:11
The multiplayer don't work. Why?

Terrible multiplayer everything full of bugs terrible

SiC nando
21-11-2017, 20:13
why did you censor the old thread???

SiC nando
21-11-2017, 20:21
since you censured, put the comment that I wrote today ... it seems we are in dictatorship??

SiC nando
21-11-2017, 20:21
I confirm, there are big problems ... not only with 16 players, but with 10 or 12 ... I thought that after the many problems of the first, with the second project would have solved everything ... instead it is even worse than the first one. .. absurd !!! but the problems are not just the servers ... there are also other problems; for example in a race, you can cut the curves without any penalties; and at other times, gives absurd penalties without committing misconduct ... the driving scores are unfair, as it takes points even if you leave a buggy room ... so by your own fault and your servers, we are forced to lose patent points ... absurd ... times and the track change from room to room, with the same date ... with default setup, each player has several petrol charges ... in conclusion, one can not make an online race, quiet ... in the final analysis, the Monza track is not realistic, especially the curve "second of Lesmo" and the "parabolic" do not correspond to the real one ... you talked about drone and laser scan tracks, but all this there is no trace ... is equal to project 1 ... you got around! if you do not solve all of these issues in a short time, we are users, we are considering making an international class action, to get a reimbursement of expenses, even for the time lost to blame ...

ctzn
22-11-2017, 01:59
if you do not solve all of these issues in a short time, we are users, we are considering making an international class action, to get a reimbursement of expenses, even for the time lost to blame ...

https://media.tenor.com/images/d276975823f869acd114568bcc2c491b/tenor.gif

ctzn
22-11-2017, 02:09
Seriously though guys, if you are that upset about the game, refund it and buy something else. No one is forcing you to play. You are wasting your time with these idle threats. If you took more time searching and actually reading these forums, you would see they are working on a fairly large patch which will hopefully address a lot of issues people are having. I get you are upset, but coming here and demanding things is not the way to go about it...

Ian Bell
22-11-2017, 02:41
since you censured, put the comment that I wrote today ... it seems we are in dictatorship??

You're on a moderated forum. Thus posts may get moderated.

And to be fair, threatening a class action lawsuit because you don't like the shape of the second Lesmo at Monza is quite hilarious.