PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec inverted v3 pedals

Atak Kat
24-11-2017, 14:24
Considering to purchase these.....

But I'm wondering how much flex there is in the frame of the pedals when braking etc. Looking at the entire think they just don't really look very rigid. Anyone who owns them and has first hand opinion, is appreciated.

sid1965
24-11-2017, 15:51
Considering to purchase these.....

But I'm wondering how much flex there is in the frame of the pedals when braking etc. Looking at the entire think they just don't really look very rigid. Anyone who owns them and has first hand opinion, is appreciated.

Hi, can't post the link but go to youtube and watch The Simpit Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted Review, he goes into a lot of detail. Black Friday discount on at the moment.

Atak Kat
24-11-2017, 16:02
Actually.....
I'w watching that right now....
He didn't really mention the flex, as far as I see.
But watching the videos, I see some flex..... and its hard to understand if its noticeable, or not.
I think in some of the video, the flex is coming more from the rig, not the pedal frame itself, to be fair.

iamisti
24-11-2017, 16:03
Hi, can't post the link but go to youtube and watch The Simpit Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted Review, he goes into a lot of detail. Black Friday discount on at the moment.

yeah but is it better than the usual? anyone has any experiences? I'm also thinking about purchasing one

Khyber GT
24-11-2017, 16:15
299 right now. Better jump on them. I'm glad I waited to get the deal. My v2s are worn slap out

Mbondracing
24-11-2017, 16:27
Jumped on them this morning, can’t wait, Xmas present from the wife!!