PDA

View Full Version : Crashing when trying to go to xbox home

nhraracer
26-11-2017, 18:02
I have pcars 2 on pc and it runs smooth. I saw it on sale at gamestop for 30 bucks for xbox one and bought it. What a difference from pc to the xbox one! I have had a total crash of the game multiple times now. It seems to happen every time when you try to go to xbox one home. Any ideas? Thanks. xbox one s

EDIT: I have to shut xbox one down from main off button when this happens.

Major Epidemic
26-11-2017, 21:07
I have pcars 2 on pc and it runs smooth. I saw it on sale at gamestop for 30 bucks for xbox one and bought it. What a difference from pc to the xbox one! I have had a total crash of the game multiple times now. It seems to happen every time when you try to go to xbox one home. Any ideas? Thanks. xbox one s

EDIT: I have to shut xbox one down from main off button when this happens.

Are you in the XBOX preview program? If you are it might be something to do with that? If not, have you tried fully shutting your console down, i.e. From the settings menu? I have also read other people saying a fresh install helps although that feels a bit drastic.

YataganLeVrai
27-11-2017, 18:59
Mine is crashing constantly after races in career mode or when quiting a replay. I just bought the game and so it's a fresh install.

kevin kirk
28-11-2017, 16:17
i havent any crashes back to dash board in this game. Back when i was having it on the first game i did something to my power settings and it stopped. I think i either turned on or off powersaving or instant on or something. Try playing around with those settings cause it stopped that from happening completely for me and it hasnt happened since.

Schnizz58
28-11-2017, 16:26
i havent any crashes back to dash board in this game. Back when i was having it on the first game i did something to my power settings and it stopped. I think i either turned on or off powersaving or instant on or something. Try playing around with those settings cause it stopped that from happening completely for me and it hasnt happened since.
We turned off the instant on feature in the XBox settings. I think that mode is called power save.

nhraracer
02-12-2017, 03:10
Thanks guys. I haven't played it again on xbox one. It just plays to good on pc to even try again on xbox one. Maybe one day i'll try again.