PDA

View Full Version : Share set up's (on PC) How to?

Krobo
27-11-2017, 21:33
Hi, Im not talking about getting sets from ghosts in time trials ect.. I'm asking about the pc based MP feature that you see when online in the Tuning page to "share set up's" .. we have tried but cant seem to get it to work .. I can use the Share set's tab to upload my set and the other players can then see it in there received section but we can't find a "load set" button or anyway to install the set .. it says "this set will be available the next time you use this car" but it never shows up again and as soon as the player that sent the set leaves the set is no longer in the received list ..

Has anyone been able to share there sets in MP sessions ?

Thanks ;-)

DECATUR PLAYA
28-11-2017, 04:15
Hi, Im not talking about getting sets from ghosts in time trials ect.. I'm asking about the pc based MP feature that you see when online in the Tuning page to "share set up's" .. we have tried but cant seem to get it to work .. I can use the Share set's tab to upload my set and the other players can then see it in there received section but we can't find a "load set" button or anyway to install the set .. it says "this set will be available the next time you use this car" but it never shows up again and as soon as the player that sent the set leaves the set is no longer in the received list ..

Has anyone been able to share there sets in MP sessions ?

Thanks ;-)

The receiver must get the setup and save it. If you don't save then it will not be there when you come back. That's how it works on xbox anyway.

Gromran
28-11-2017, 08:52
I would be more interested in the moment, how to decode the locally stored setup files.

satco1066
29-11-2017, 22:48
I would be more interested in the moment, how to decode the locally stored setup files.

no chance. If that would not be crypted, everybody could cheat by tweaking in not allowed settings.

Sharing on PC: you can share your setups also by copying the files in the tuning setups folder and send it to a friend, USBstick or other.

Krobo
30-11-2017, 08:13
The receiver must get the setup and save it. If you don't save then it will not be there when you come back. That's how it works on xbox anyway.

We got it to work on PC last night ! thx for the tips ! ;-)

The sending is of Corse easy.... tic the players box[s] hit send .. then the as the receiving client you get the message go to received then double click (or single ,its still kinds buggy) clicking the file takes you to the load set page where we then had to use 'create new' to finally get it to work , the set was already selected after hitting create new so then Save' and its in your set ups list ..