PDA

View Full Version : How do I make my name appear correctly in-game?

dodge33cymru
28-11-2017, 22:02
Hello,

Bought the game recently and really enjoyed my first few races. Still not happy with the lack of being able to customise grids and AI, but I knew what I was getting into there and in general the game seems like a superb improvement all around from the first one. Just came within a second of winning my first online race (15 laps at Imola) but I will tend to stay offline where possible. Superb netcode though it feels like from that first experience.

I'm one of those people who gets really hung up on small details and one of the things most irking me in the UI is the fact that my name appears as some username (not sure where from as it's not even my steam username) in all results screens and not as the actual name and 3 letter short-code I entered in my profile. All AI drivers have a full Firstname Lastname setup, surely there's a way for me to have the same thing rather than the silly looking username?

As I say, it's a small detail but it's just something that's pulling me out of immersion, which the racing side is doing a great job of so far.

Thanks!

Essemo
29-11-2017, 09:32
I'd like to know the answer to this too.