PDA

View Full Version : Bugs still here after patch 3.0

Flamaros
01-12-2017, 08:52
I have a shadow issue on the track of America, the shadow map seems badly oriented when applied, I have shadow of wall grids on the windshield of my car, and some glitches on other track elements.
It might be only the night, I'll try to do a capture or a video of this issue.

I have some issue with the mouse button, when I keep the left button pressed to change the value of a setting (or on a scrollbar) something goes wrong with the repetition. The feedback sound is looping badly and the value doesn't change smoothly, I am mostly forced to used arrow keys of the keyboard only. I don't know if it can be due to the fact I am using a bluetooth keyboard with a trackpad. Here too I will do a video.

Sankyo
01-12-2017, 08:53
Video or screenshots would help greatly, yes. Please also indicate what date/time/weather you're using.

Flamaros
02-12-2017, 18:16
Here are capture with comments and questions directly on them:

Shadow issue:

Some unit issues in car settings (some may only be in french language):

I don't know how it is for other languages, but there is a lot of small inconsistencies in word used in french. I find that critical to not always have exact the same word to describe the same things between all texts. Maybe it will be interesting to let the community to contribute here, because some texts mostly about settings like FBB or mechanical parts are to specific to be well known by translators (I already saw an improvement on this point compared to Pcars 1). IMO it is critical because a good sentence can help a lot players to learn mechanical aspect of the game, if texts are to hard to understand because of the translation we will simply give up to try to improve our car settings for exemple.

And now the videos of GUI bugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbfIf7520pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL7o5OWnSRY

Flamaros
04-12-2017, 13:01
An other issue I still have is the loose of helmet camera sometime when changing the race in career mode.

I am running in VR mode to enable my TrackIR.

PS: Will be created a sticky read only post to follow status of reported bugs?