PDA

View Full Version : e Racing help

bontemps
01-12-2017, 17:31
Hi,

I am really interested in getting into e racing. I am part of a community but would like to know if there are any other links etc I could follow.

And anyone know how it works? How do you get accepted into a race?

Thanks.

Markus Ott
01-12-2017, 18:50
What do you mean with "e Racing" ?

bontemps
05-12-2017, 19:01
God why are Forums full of people who know what you mean but are pedantic if you don't say what you need exactly right.... zzz

So sorry. Esports. Racing online competitively. Part of a community of pro racers.

AbeWoz
05-12-2017, 19:05
God why are Forums full of people who know what you mean but are pedantic if you don't say what you need exactly right.... zzz

So sorry. Esports. Racing online competitively. Part of a community of pro racers.

not sure where you're from, but not everyone on this forum is a native english speaker, and some rely on google translate or others to covert to their native language. so 'e racing' may not have made sense to him.

But back on topic: they best thing is to the PS4 sub-forum so see if any leagues advertise. Here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?149-Project-CARS-2-on-Playstation-4

You can also check other racing forums like GTPlanet and RaceDepartment.

bontemps
06-12-2017, 16:13
ok great, thanks for the info. Really want to get into that kind of racing. Generic online racing is so full of wreckers that I get perhaps 1-2 good races per session.