PDA

View Full Version : fantec csl xbox, need help ...

HMWW
01-12-2017, 22:11
i just got the csl xbox today

problem is if not power on its fast and light steerwheel but when it power on, it become lot of resistance and feel too heavy even in game it is what it is?

i set it
ff100
spr 000
dpr 000
dri off
plz help me csl owners...

Krus Control
02-12-2017, 03:45
Here's what works for me on PC: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?54382-Fanatec-CSL-Elite-Force-Feedback-Settings

HMWW
02-12-2017, 04:42
tnx krus i have question are you feel the same wheel weight when it power on or off?
i have huge resistance of wheel when i tune on the power
i try your setting its same as well

Invincible
02-12-2017, 08:24
tnx krus i have question are you feel the same wheel weight when it power on or off?
Having resistance is the point of a ffb wheel. You're not supposed to use it when it's not powered. Is that even possible?

HMWW
02-12-2017, 08:37
invincible<< tnx for reply but problem is even turn ffb vol 0 in game it still heavy resistance it self ...are you using csl xbox?
can you plz try turn the wheel with power on and off? if its same weight? thanks

Madwak55
02-12-2017, 08:42
There is a setting in the ffb settings called menu spring, the default setting for this is 0.40 if you change this to 0.10 does it make the wheel lighter in the menu’s ?

HMWW
02-12-2017, 10:37
madwak55<< thanks i set menuspring at 0 and its even with out game have this issue anyway thanks you...

Invincible
02-12-2017, 11:02
madwak55<< thanks i set menuspring at 0 and its even with out game have this issue anyway thanks you...

It's an issue. That's how it is supposed to be. Really.

Krus Control
02-12-2017, 14:42

The wheel has near zero resistance when powered off and powered on there is a small drag from the motor. When the wheel turns on you need to let it go through its calibration cycle; it spins both ways then centers.

Edit: I think I figured out what your problem is. If the wheel is in green light xbox mode the wheel locks up and becomes completely stiff and you can't use the wheel at all. You need to press the "Mode" button below the light on the wheel base to get into red light PC use mode. Then your wheel should feel better.

HMWW
02-12-2017, 17:04
krus<<tnx for reply sadly its pc mode tsk... i send mail to fanatec i will be update here what happen tnx

Orothil
02-12-2017, 19:03
on you're wheel base set the FFb to Auto then it will have the ffb you preset in game