PDA

View Full Version : Audi R18 E-tron sound

Martin03
03-12-2017, 19:39
Hi, first off all this is not ment in the complaining way just a quastion.... :P But is there any plans to make the e-tron acctually sound like a e-tron? It sounds more like the old diesel R18 then the e-tron. The car is great to drive and all, but the sound is just.... not really the R18 E-tron, where the sound was alot better in pCars 1. Was still not perfect in pCars 1, missed alot off the hybrid sounds on the throttle but when was off throttle the sound was pretty good, while in pCars 2 its just off in both cases...

Mahjik
03-12-2017, 20:07
We'll see if SMS has plans to increase the regeneration sound on deceleration.

Shogun613
03-12-2017, 20:11
We'll see if SMS has plans to increase the regeneration sound on deceleration.

That is the one complaint I have about that car. I would love for them to tweak it.

ELAhrairah
03-12-2017, 20:53
In VR its also missing the steering rod. I know its a very minor thing and who looks behind the steeringwheel anyways BUT since I discovered it I can't race that car without thinking about that "floating" steeringwheel

Scuderia Paul
03-12-2017, 22:32
Listen to the car in Assetto Corsa and you realise the ERS sound isn't up to scratch in PCars2.

TopAirspace
04-12-2017, 01:19
In VR its also missing the steering rod. I know its a very minor thing and who looks behind the steeringwheel anyways BUT since I discovered it I can't race that car without thinking about that "floating" steeringwheel

Arrrgh,, just ruin it for the rest of us why dont ya?! :p