PDA

View Full Version : Connection is disconnected, leave the session

copacabana
04-12-2017, 19:29
Hello everyone

what's wrong?
again and again I get the message when I want to go online and join a server that the connection is disconnected and I have to leave the session.
On some days it runs but more and more often lately I get this message
I'm afraid that's happened a lot.
In other games I don't have the problem that I lose the connection, Internet runs stable

Second problem:
Unfortunately, I also always lose the signal to my Thrustmaster t500rs and to my Fanatec CSP v2. If I drive out of the box (automatically) and then drive manually then my wheel and my pedals no longer work (power supply is on) Only a restart fixes the problem.

CPU: i5 3570 - RAM: 16 GB Corsair PC1333 - GFX: NVidia GTX 970 - Wheel: TM 500rs - Pedale: Fanatec CSP V2 - Triple Screen - Windows 7 64Bit

Sankyo
05-12-2017, 10:37
Is someone else using your internet connection when you are playing online?

Have you tried different USB ports on your PC for wheel and pedals? Are you using USB 3.0 or 2.0 ports (2.0 are recommended)?

senna94f1
05-12-2017, 14:39
[QUOTE=copacabana;1439169]Hello everyone

what's wrong?
again and again I get the message when I want to go online and join a server that the connection is disconnected and I have to leave the session.
On some days it runs but more and more often lately I get this message
I'm afraid that's happened a lot.
In other games I don't have the problem that I lose the connection, Internet runs stable

Second problem:
Unfortunately, I also always lose the signal to my Thrustmaster t500rs and to my Fanatec CSP v2. If I drive out of the box (automatically) and then drive manually then my wheel and my pedals no longer work (power supply is on) Only a restart fixes the problem.

I had this last night in a league race on f1 2017 ,both wheel and me were being disconnected,I think it's related to either our wifi or local servers,,but the wheel has been doing this for last 2 weeks,

I changed into different usb,on your wheel it could be latest firmware update,

Just a thought my wheel is on ps4 and I have a multi usb 4way adapter plugged into one of my ps4 USB ports,,
And wheel disconnected has only happened last 2 weeks

copacabana
05-12-2017, 17:47
problem 1 (disconnect)
I will ask my provider if the problem is related to a second person going online and disconnecting the connection.

problem 2 (wheel and pedals)
I connected the pedal on the back of the computer and the wheel on the front side, I tried to change it before, but I didn't succeed with it.
both are connected to usb 2.0
the latest firmware from thrustmaster is not installed so there are problems because I use the ferrari 458 addon wheel next to the TM Base and the firmware doesn't recognize it (paddles are not recognized)

copacabana
10-12-2017, 20:06
yesterday and today, recurrent connection problems,
also in a league where I wanted to watch had many users the problems.
Join into the game and then flew out again

so the multiplayer is in my opinion really a disaster, sorry developer but so it's no fun online

PC2 is currently only offline playable for me, too bad.

Enzo One 365
11-12-2017, 21:18
I have the same issues with getting removed from online races, I find it very hard getting into online races, then when I do, it removes me back to the main screen.
I am playing on xbox one x and this is the only game I have issues with. I have a good wired connection and no connection issues.
I find this really frustrating as unable to play online.

slind54
11-12-2017, 22:09
Is someone else using your internet connection when you are playing online?

Have you tried different USB ports on your PC for wheel and pedals? Are you using USB 3.0 or 2.0 ports (2.0 are recommended)?

I have ps4 it, if i turn the game off i get full internet speed, when the game is running i get 3MB a sec??? I put GTsport on ( not that i like that game ) i get full speed again, ?? my internet provider says i'm running full speed, soo confused

BrieseRacing
13-12-2017, 12:09
same problems for me, cant enjoy multiplayer, having no problems with any other Internet stuff or game...

Sankyo
13-12-2017, 12:15
I have ps4 it, if i turn the game off i get full internet speed, when the game is running i get 3MB a sec??? I put GTsport on ( not that i like that game ) i get full speed again, ?? my internet provider says i'm running full speed, soo confused
How do you measure internet speed? Do you mean with pCARS2 running on the main menu, or in the MP lobby?

Racing4Life
13-12-2017, 16:40
@copacabana: IPv4 or IPv6? We've figured out some problems with guys, who have IPv6 only.

Your second problem, it happens to me every third or fourth race, too. I'm in a practice session for example, go back to the pits, wanna drive out again and my entire Fanatec equipment isnt reacting anymore. Nine times out of ten I just need to hit ESC again, back to pits, load my car setup again, and both wheel and pedals are back again.

Just a workaround, but give it a try next time. :)