PDA

View Full Version : New to PC2 (and sim racing) - wheel (T300 RS) ffb setup issue

FlipEX
04-12-2017, 18:53
Hello everyone,

I just bought a wheel a few days ago, and this is my first experience with sim racing.

The default ffb setup didn't feel quite good, and I didn't know if that was how it was supposed to feel (as this is my first time ever with a racing wheel).
I searched the forum here, and found a setup that actually felt quite good.

But.. I am having a problem on the straights where the wheel "wobbles" and apparently also when the car is not moving.

This video shows my problem:
youtu.be/VVeNtKNuKX8

gj_ozracer
05-12-2017, 08:16
The best thing to do, is to wait for "the patch", but we dont know when it will be available.
apparently it fixes a lot of the FFB issues.

Or you can download the free demo, and play that, as it is running a newer version of Pcars2, which should keep you satisfied.:)

SGETI
05-12-2017, 20:16
Hello everyone,

I just bought a wheel a few days ago, and this is my first experience with sim racing.

The default ffb setup didn't feel quite good, and I didn't know if that was how it was supposed to feel (as this is my first time ever with a racing wheel).
I searched the forum here, and found a setup that actually felt quite good.

But.. I am having a problem on the straights where the wheel "wobbles" and apparently also when the car is not moving.

This video shows my problem:
youtu.be/VVeNtKNuKX8

I would be willing to say your wobble happens more with open wheeled cars or high performance cars. This happens to me and my friends and a simple solution is to reduce the "GAIN" to a spot where you notice the wobble is gone. Every car is different, just need to play with the adjustment.