PDA

View Full Version : You've disconnected

MOTOJUNGLA
04-12-2017, 19:40
I am trying to improve my license, but every so often i get disconnected from the session losing 35-40 points, almost the same points when i win a race without incident (a whole challenge)
Yesterday i was kiked from a session for no reason and i also lost points.
Does it make sense to keep trying?
Just in case, i have experience in other simulators and very rarely has it happened.
Also, after a couple of races my g27 dies and i have to leave the game so that it works again.
Im looking for a word of encouragement, if there is.

Pete Gaimari
04-12-2017, 19:44
Join a league. I stopped racing public servers many years ago.

cpcdem
04-12-2017, 20:04
My suggestion is to not worry about the performance ranking. There are many drivers that are below or at about 1000 points and are very fast and winning races. If you don't worry about losing/earning points, you will enjoy racing itself a lot more. Worked for me at least.

Tbolt
04-12-2017, 20:06
When you say you are kicked are you saying by another driver or you saying you the game is crashing your connection?

MOTOJUNGLA
04-12-2017, 20:52
Join a league. I stopped racing public servers many years ago.

that does not solve the disconnections

MOTOJUNGLA
04-12-2017, 20:55
When you say you are kicked are you saying by another driver or you saying you the game is crashing your connection?

By another driver, that happened to me once, retired from the race. I was about to win the race when he kicked me :(

Pete Gaimari
04-12-2017, 21:02
that does not solve the disconnections

It does if you're being kicked by the host.

MOTOJUNGLA
04-12-2017, 21:07
I know there are many grimy around, i have to deal with that.
I will not worry more about the points, like cpcdem says, but i think that the issue of disconnections is a problem that should be solved.
It does not make sense to run in a league if i can be out of the race for issues unrelated to the race. @MundoGT event was canceled for this :(

MOTOJUNGLA
04-12-2017, 21:08
It does if you're being kicked by the host.

I know, but lost point has no sence

Tbolt
04-12-2017, 21:53
By another driver, that happened to me once, retired from the race. I was about to win the race when he kicked me :(

Yes it's annoying and the sort of people that do it are rather pathetic. More discussion here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?58207-Its-difficult-not-to-be-cynical-about-this

I'm also have the problem of my Wi-Fi being crashed by the game.

MOTOJUNGLA
05-12-2017, 00:51
Yes it's annoying and the sort of people that do it are rather pathetic. More discussion here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?58207-Its-difficult-not-to-be-cynical-about-this

I'm also have the problem of my Wi-Fi being crashed by the game.

Is exactly what they did to me :( :mad: