PDA

View Full Version : I'am missing 30 horses in my Mclaren GT3, why?

GambitTheDane
05-12-2017, 07:43
Boost pressure and air restrictor is at max but the McLaren can exceed 470 bhp but it's listed with 500 bhp?
Can somebody tell me why and how I find the extra horses?
The funny thing is the Ferrari exceed :-( the own limited and goes over 500 bhp?

Olijke Poffer
05-12-2017, 08:17
I'am missing 30 horses in my Mclaren GT3, why?

Because you need a bigger car to transport such amount of animals. :stupid:

GambitTheDane
05-12-2017, 08:23
;) LOL...

MJP
05-12-2017, 08:45
Boost pressure and air restrictor is at max but the McLaren can exceed 470 bhp but it's listed with 500 bhp?
The funny thing is the Ferrari exceed :-( the own limited and goes over 500 bhp?

It got a power nerf in the V3 patch, I don't drive it so can't comment if it got any other improvements to offset this. As it stands the macca is currently the least powerful (at low altitudes) GT3 car!

CDubLDD
06-12-2017, 03:17

Depends on the track you are at. Try running at Bathurst and notice your hp, then go to Long Beach and check again. Altitude makes a difference in hp. There is a thread on the forums with a list of all the tracks and altitude for each one

reject
12-12-2017, 03:53
It got a power nerf in the V3 patch, I don't drive it so can't comment if it got any other improvements to offset this. As it stands the macca is currently the least powerful (at low altitudes) GT3 car!

No kidding. The max air restrictor setting is about 4mm less than was possible pre-patch. If it got other improvements I haven't yet found them.

Razoredge
12-12-2017, 04:11
I'am missing 30 horses in my Mclaren

It seems they had the same problem all season long, Alonso complained about Honda's power unit...
Just be patient, it will be better with Renault next season...
;)

Konan
12-12-2017, 07:16

I have the 30 horses you need in my Corsa...can't give them to you though....that would only leave me with about 14....:o

Interceptor G
12-12-2017, 07:41

Whatever they did, they killed that car for me, I'm up to 2 seconds slower around same tracks, more Ferrari on the way yeeee :p