PDA

View Full Version : Daytona oval : Concern when the IA enters the pits

seb02
05-12-2017, 17:17
Hello,

I just did a GT3 race on the Oval of Daytona (custom race 15 laps with mandatory pit stop ).
I noticed that the AI ​​takes the wall when it enters the pits. I have tried many times and this happens very, very often. I do not know if this has already been notified to the developers, if so, I'm sorry.
Thank you

sp3ctor
05-12-2017, 17:52
I’m not sure if anyone has notified anyone but it is a little wonky. I’ve noticed that they don’t get over to the left before they seem to make the decision to pit so sometimes you’ll come up on someone slowing down on the track.

Mahjik
05-12-2017, 17:55
Yes, the pit lane behavior in general with the ovals has been mentioned. I don't have any information if they are being looked into, but SMS is aware.

Doug914
05-12-2017, 18:11
Both Daytona and Texas have had new pit lane paths the start back much further and transition off the bank smoother, plus on the exit travels down most of the back straight on the low side before merging before turn 3. Will be in patch 4

seb02
05-12-2017, 18:39
Both Daytona and Texas have had new pit lane paths the start back much further and transition off the bank smoother, plus on the exit travels down most of the back straight on the low side before merging before turn 3. Will be in patch 4

thanks Doug. you are very responsive, it is greatly appreciated.
Do you know if the AI ​​will be added to the online championship? It's Christmas time ...

sp3ctor
05-12-2017, 20:05

Thanks for your response, Doug.