PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G920 throttle pedal sticking

Untamed
06-12-2017, 06:41
Has anyone else been experiencing issues with G920 pedals sticking? My throttle pedal randomly sticks when releasing to brake, I've tried F1 2017 and it's the same but when trying on the PC with Race Room and Live For Speed , it doesn't stick the firmware is updated as well, Is this a problem with Xbox or my pedals?

Gix916
06-12-2017, 08:53
it's the pedals, quick squirt with WD40 / GT85 should sort it.

(if you wear shoes/trainers the pedals may be shredding little bits of rubber off the soles that might be getting in there so you might need to hoover them out)

Invincible
06-12-2017, 09:14
Just clean them as good as you can. If you dare to do it, open them up to clean up any dust, rubber or maybe animal hairs (if you have any) you can find. Then grease them a bit. WD40 or lithium grease will do the job.

MartinMWWebb
06-12-2017, 09:58
How old is the unit? could always contact Logi support

Zaskarspants
06-12-2017, 12:03
Is it a very noisey signal, seen by flickering up and down on the indicators in telemetry mode? This was my issue.

If so it is the potentiometers and as suggested above can be fixed by spraying wd40 into the potentiometers, the twiddler turned by the pedals.
It is easy to remove the base of the pedals to get access. I do not recommend dismantling the potentiometers as some videos on yt do, there really is no need and you risk damaging them. A small squirt works fine.

Untamed
08-12-2017, 04:43
If do that would it break the warranty? I've contacted logitech support email but they haven't replied for 2 days

Zaskarspants
09-12-2017, 13:56
If do that would it break the warranty? I've contacted logitech support email but they haven't replied for 2 days

Yes, I expect so. If you are in guarantee then maybe return but I just did mine myself anyway.