PDA

View Full Version : Missing Pit stop Crew

RookieRaceline
07-12-2017, 14:13
Has anyone experienced that your pit crew did not go out to meet you when you went into the pits?

I requested a pit stop, and when i went into the pits, a bunch of other cars came in, so none of us knew what crew to pick. There was 1 less than needed though, so i just left the pits with no pit stop.

I then requested a pit stop again, pit stop was confirmed, and i went into the pits, but no crew was there to do it.

As a sidenote, my project cars 2 experience has been particularly shady today so it might be something related to that? (server, my connection, a local storm?)
(Also one of the pit crews was made of red blocks)

snipeme77
07-12-2017, 22:31
Has anyone experienced that your pit crew did not go out to meet you when you went into the pits?

I requested a pit stop, and when i went into the pits, a bunch of other cars came in, so none of us knew what crew to pick. There was 1 less than needed though, so i just left the pits with no pit stop.

I then requested a pit stop again, pit stop was confirmed, and i went into the pits, but no crew was there to do it.

As a sidenote, my project cars 2 experience has been particularly shady today so it might be something related to that? (server, my connection, a local storm?)
(Also one of the pit crews was made of red blocks)

Honestly, haven't looked but I will check

kingsti
07-12-2017, 22:47
Yes, I saw this yesterday. I wondered if it was because I had 31 cars on the track and everything was maxed out. I dropped the number of cars to 20, exit the game, set pit crew to none then back to All and went back into the game. This time they re-appeared.

RookieRaceline
08-12-2017, 15:34
This was with 16 drivers and a handful of AI drivers.
Here's the video. Sorry for the bad driving.. i was pretty wound up by that time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HmoJ18_4bg