PDA

View Full Version : Failed to save replay

z3r0cool77
08-12-2017, 08:14
The new progress bar when saving is nice, however since patch 1.3 all I get is the failed to save replay error every time. Any way to work around on it?

Sankyo
08-12-2017, 10:25
Obvious question: do you have sufficient HDD and/or cloud space? Have you cleared all your pre-patch 3.0 data?

z3r0cool77
08-12-2017, 12:39
I have over 500gb free on the hd, no idea about cloud. Does ms have a limit somewhere?And for data I’ve cleared my tunes as I drive a car that has any. Thats the only thing I’ve seen recommended.

Trudd
08-12-2017, 16:44
I've had the same problem since a couple of weeks ago (also a lot of free space on my xbox). When patch 3.0 didn't solve the issue I decided to try deleting all my old saved replays and try save a new race. Everything worked fine! A bit sad to loose my old replays but probably the only option here I suspect?

z3r0cool77
08-12-2017, 17:39
Kk, I’ll try that today. Thx.

Bavarian Turbo
08-12-2017, 22:20
The new progress bar when saving is nice, however since patch 1.3 all I get is the failed to save replay error every time. Any way to work around on it?

which progress bar you mean? I see nothing here when i save a Replay on my Xbox One X, i just wait very long until itīs done

Trudd
09-12-2017, 08:06
which progress bar you mean? I see nothing here when i save a Replay on my Xbox One X, i just wait very long until itīs done

Have you tried to play back any replays? Do they work? I actually didn't get the progress bar but just the old save icon and after a long while an error. When checking my save videos it had saved the replays anyway, but when trying to watch any I just got an error. Once I had deleted all my old replays when I next tried to save a replay I got the progress bar instead and everything worked fine.

z3r0cool77
09-12-2017, 13:10
Since patch 1.3 there should be a saving window with progress bar. Even with old replays in the folder ot was there for me. I didnt try to play any of them, just deleted them and now they are saving again. Along with some other hiccups along the way as mentioned in another thread.