PDA

View Full Version : It broke

z3r0cool77
09-12-2017, 04:01
Not sure what has happened. Was racing last night and everything was fine other than replays refusing to save. Tonight I loaded it up and every time I try to start a race I have no car. I just see an empty garage. When I hit leave pits the camera moves straight forward into pit lane then just sits there. I can access menus and look around but cant change views. Tried loading custom race, career and testing, in different cars and it persists. Gonna try a reinstall I guess.

z3r0cool77
09-12-2017, 04:06
Lol to add, I thought I’d try deleting all my pre 1.3 saved images and replays which someone recommended the solve the replay save bug. To be clear, last night i got the failed to save error and tried it many many times. Afterwards I looked in my profile to see if they were saving and the error was just a false report and nothing was there. Now I look and there about a dozen copies of the replay I was trying to save.

z3r0cool77
09-12-2017, 04:10
Update again, after deleting all my saved images and all those replay duplicates I restarted the game and now its working again. Patch notes should probably direct ppl to delete ALL save media not just setups when going to 1.3.

Ian Bell
09-12-2017, 04:57
Update again, after deleting all my saved images and all those replay duplicates I restarted the game and now its working again. Patch notes should probably direct ppl to delete ALL save media not just setups when going to 1.3.

We recommend a hard reset with all installs.

z3r0cool77
09-12-2017, 13:06
We recommend a hard reset with all installs.

By hard reset I assume you mean holding the power button for 10 seconds to completely shut down the xbox and clear cache. Are you implying something else? Patch notes say specifically “To make sure that everything is working as intended, please delete your pre-patch setups and create new ones.” or are you just saying as a general trouble shooting recommendation? Anyway, its all good now :D so I’m back at it. Those superlight career cars are giving me hell.