PDA

View Full Version : AI disqualified ?

Andre.V
09-12-2017, 13:23
I never seen that in Pcars 1 nor prior to patch 2 and I don't understand what happen.

In any car, any track, when I'm in a practice session usually 2 hours with 19 AI (20/20), the AI get disqualified one by one until there is remaining only 3 or 4 from 20 less than 1 hour after the start of the session. But what it's strange, yesterday I was on Rouen with the best time and even with only 6 remaining AI (1/6), at least 10 AI passed beside me as I was on the grass. They seems still on the track but their time are no more recorded.

Andre.

Andre.V
11-12-2017, 02:21
Nobody at SMS can tell me more about this ?

Andre.

Mahjik
11-12-2017, 03:13
Andre,

You need to be patient. SMS can't investigate everyone's reports all at the same time (and there are lot of reports of things on this forum). When information is known, something will be posted. What would also help is if other members have the same behavior. It may be something track specific or not. Trying the same scenario in various manners (tracks, cars, etc) provides more information for the devs.

z3r0cool77
11-12-2017, 05:05
I saw this the other night as well. Was just running practice at a career race and they kept getting disqualified as they entered the pits until there was only one left.
I believe it was at a variation of barcelona.

Andre.V
11-12-2017, 14:15
I was visiting my son's at his house yesterday and I played a practice session at Rouen. I showed my son the problem, he was really surprised to see that. Rahjik, I just want to be sure somebody at SMS judge it's a problem or not and if someone else have the same problem. Z3r0coo77 reproduced it, so I'm not alone.

Andre.

Mahjik
20-12-2017, 16:44
I saw the AI going into the pits at full speed when checking Rouen. I'm not sure if that is what's causing the disqualifications but it has been reported to SMS.

z3r0cool77
20-12-2017, 17:31
Saw another weird thing the other day which might be related. Was racing formula rookie at long beach and I saw an AI car with wheels torn off scrubbing along a wall. I thought it was a single car that had an accident until I continued around the track and saw more and more ai scrubbing along the walls. It was like they thought they were at a different track or perhaps didnt know where they were on the track so they were trying to drive through the walls.

I see it as an oddity more than a problem. I dont know about the one course you mentioned but where I’ve seen strange ai behaviour a session restart has solved it.