PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec vibration in menus

Benkid
09-12-2017, 14:40
Does anybody else have an issue where the steering wheel vibrates like crazy in the menus? Holding the wheel approximately 10-20 degrees from centre left or right causes the wheel to clunk frantically which shakes the whole house.

Doesn't seem to affect gameplay but is very annoying.

Dazza
09-12-2017, 16:28
Turn off menu spring in ffb settings.

inthebagbud
11-12-2017, 08:07
I have menu spring at 0.05 and have noticed this occasionally

Sankyo
11-12-2017, 10:04
Does anybody else have an issue where the steering wheel vibrates like crazy in the menus? Holding the wheel approximately 10-20 degrees from centre left or right causes the wheel to clunk frantically which shakes the whole house.

Doesn't seem to affect gameplay but is very annoying.

Do you mean vibrate, or oscillate/shake (I guess shake, since you don't seem to be using a rim that has vibration motors)? Also, why would you hold the wheel off-centre in the menu? Are you using it to operate the menu?

justonce68
11-12-2017, 11:06
I had this issue with my V2.5, i re-ran the firmware and it stopped

justonce68
11-12-2017, 11:07
Do you mean vibrate, or oscillate/shake (I guess shake, since you don't seem to be using a rim that has vibration motors)? Also, why would you hold the wheel off-centre in the menu? Are you using it to operate the menu?

If you rest your hand on the rim in the menus it does it, or it used to with mine.

Sankyo
11-12-2017, 11:23
If you rest your hand on the rim in the menus it does it, or it used to with mine.
Ah, I've seen that as well on PC, it's oscillation.

I had this issue with my V2.5, i re-ran the firmware and it stopped
Interesting, did it install newer firmware or the same?

justonce68
11-12-2017, 16:01
Ah, I've seen that as well on PC, it's oscillation.

Interesting, did it install newer firmware or the same?

Same firmware, wheel is only a couple of weeks old