PDA

View Full Version : [PC] LOOKING FOR SIMRACERS COR LEAGUE

X KIRK LAZARUS
12-12-2017, 10:05
Join us !

COR Project Cars 2 GT3 League (STARTS 01/11/2017)
COR has 2 successful Seasons of F1 League racing and we would like to expand our League racing across different platforms.
While we are currently holding our 3rd season on F1 2017. (place available in our second split) we are also going to have a League on Project Cars 2.

Our Project Cars 2 League will be held in the GT3 car class.

The first race of the season will be on Wednesday the 1st of November 2017
To see the full 10 race calander please look at the following picture. COR PC2 S1 Calander
The race will start at 19:00 BST (20:00 CEST) each Wednesday.
Each raceday consists of a 15 minute qualifying session followed by a 40 minute race session.

What does COR give?
* Fair racing
* A competitive racing environment
* Likeminded players.

What do we expect?
* Clean racing
* Try to attend most races during the season (at least 80%)
* A positive behaviour towards the others

*** UPDATE ***
Alright Gents, the intrest in our League has been huge. Right now we have a full roster, to be sure that at all times we have a nice and full lobby we are going to make a reserve list. if you are intrested in the reserver list leave a message under this post and we will invite you to the GT3 league when room is available.

If you are interested in a fair and competitive racing environment please add and contact me on steam.

My Steam name CALIPOZ My Steam ID steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077635350/

Smoo
12-12-2017, 12:45
Too bad I work, if organized on Thursday or after the 23.30 European timetable, I participate gladly

X KIRK LAZARUS
15-12-2017, 09:18
*** UPDATE ***
Alright Gents, the intrest in our League has been huge. Right now we have a full roster, to be sure that at all times we have a nice and full lobby we are going to make a reserve list. if you are intrested in the reserver list leave a message under this post and we will invite you to the GT3 league when room is available.

Stewy32
30-03-2018, 13:02
I've got basically every sim except iRacing (I hate the subscription pricing model) but nobody to play with and I'm over being rammed every race in pub matches.. Are there any Aussie/NZ simracing communities out there that hold regular events?

AUS/NZL Combined Racing League?

Legionary625
03-04-2018, 12:37
I've got basically every sim except iRacing (I hate the subscription pricing model) but nobody to play with and I'm over being rammed every race in pub matches.. Are there any Aussie/NZ simracing communities out there that hold regular events?

I've got this problem, but I'm UK based.

Stewy32
07-10-2018, 13:35
Their is a League a Directory for anyone who cannot find a league or group to race with.Look through them all and pick your favourite, then join their website or discord.Sinple,I think.