PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer issues

BrieseRacing
13-12-2017, 12:04
I dont know but I just can enjoy 1 of 5 races online.. It's still full of lags, disconnects after qualifying or the race starts and others are offline and the tracks are full of dead cars and so on, sometims im waiting ~15 mins after qualifying for race start, nothing happens, have to leave, sometimes Im in Lobby and cant join qualyfing or training... Since new patch it definitely feels like to Play a beta game in multiplayer. I dont know but that's not enjoyable and i really love the rest of the game but this multiplayer issues are really brutal, I hope this issues will be fixed any day

Smoo
13-12-2017, 13:07
On PC to me does not happen, only once or twice after qualifying, loads the race but stops on loading, for the rest almost perfect, the bug of the boxes occupied is the most obnoxious

V3nom
13-12-2017, 13:28
You have discribed every single problem that I have with this game perfectly. But I gotta say it was the same before the patch.. Maybe it got slightly better.

bmaytum
14-12-2017, 00:50
On PC with good internet connection, very few game hangs & no disconnects. Was same goodness for me before the 1.3 patch.

Vozim
14-12-2017, 01:04
game just disconnected me completely from the servers or w/e. Everything related to online was greyed out in main menu for me.

Few online games also and graphics were messed up for players in Lobby.

cpcdem
14-12-2017, 02:09
game just disconnected me completely from the servers or w/e. Everything related to online was greyed out in main menu for me.

Few online games also and graphics were messed up for players in Lobby.

Yeah, looks like there were some problems with steam tonight.

TopBanter07
14-12-2017, 04:54
1. I have good internet but most of the times i go into a lobby all the cars are flying everywhere and its quite frustrating

2. The Game randomly logs me out of my xbox account.

DECATUR PLAYA
14-12-2017, 09:56
1. I have good internet but most of the times i go into a lobby all the cars are flying everywhere and its quite frustrating

2. The Game randomly logs me out of my xbox account.

Your internet does not matter if the host has slow internet. The host internet sets the structure for a good room. PC guys can have servers.

Krobo
16-12-2017, 04:50
Sounds like what used to happen to my friend when he tried to play on his wireless conx .. wireless is better than it used to be but I would never try to game with it..

Gysepy
16-12-2017, 10:26
Hit the nail on the head for everything. I use a set of headphones while racing, I also get this buzzing sound through the headset and then the game quits to the xbox dashboard. Multiplayer is a mess.