PDA

View Full Version : RS Dash on Laptop

3chris333
13-12-2017, 21:31
I have posted this in the API section but wondered if this may be a more appropriate place.

I can get my PS4 to send telemetry to RS Dash on my iPhone but not on to RS Dash on my laptop...is this because it is not setup correctly or is it that it doesn't work PS4 to laptop?

Panther7105
14-12-2017, 16:28
With me it runs s.Laptop.I have the UDP frequency in the game on 3 Stand.Mit Tablet on 1.It is a mistake in the description, just the opposite is true.Not 9 but 1 ...

cb_racer
08-04-2018, 14:07
I'm having trouble to get the RSdash running on a laptop to work with PS4. Anyone able to offer some help here?

SCClockDr
08-04-2018, 17:34
I'm having trouble to get the RSdash running on a laptop to work with PS4. Anyone able to offer some help here?Hi cb_racer Is your laptop wired or on WiFi? Is your PS4 wired or on WiFi? Are they both logged into the same router? (Same router wired & or same SSID & password WiFi) I'd also avoid using the guest WiFi SSID.
Just got mine running on a win 10 mobile device, looks like pc's require a separate purchase from Android. That is my experience anyway.

cb_racer
09-04-2018, 22:38
Hi cb_racer Is your laptop wired or on WiFi? Is your PS4 wired or on WiFi? Are they both logged into the same router? (Same router wired & or same SSID & password WiFi) I'd also avoid using the guest WiFi SSID.
Just got mine running on a win 10 mobile device, looks like pc's require a separate purchase from Android. That is my experience anyway.

Hi SCClockDr,

thanks for your reply.

Laptop on wifi, PS4 wired. Same router.