PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Looking for group to play regularly

h4rdy
14-12-2017, 18:35
Hi guys,

I'm loking for a few people to play regularly and hang out in Voice Chat (I'm in the US)
I keep scrounging for random lobbies alone and it's not so much fun.
Maybe you have a group or are in the same situation as me or alternatively a hint where it's easier to find that.

Would be cool if you can hit me up on Steam, or here.

Cheers,

Ben

steam id (steam64) : 76561198009325312

Ekay.jay
14-12-2017, 19:10
My steam ID is in my sig, feel free to add me. We have a group that races gt3 class just about every night. We have some really good clean races.

Krobo
14-12-2017, 19:21
Hi we have a pc2 series going on & looking for drivers ! we are a multi sim group and just added pc2 to our championships ! Its a free site with lots going on , check us out @ www.simracingonline.co.uk I an one of the admins & also in the US ! we have a TS server and custom scoring software

h4rdy
14-12-2017, 19:35
My steam ID is in my sig, feel free to add me. We have a group that races gt3 class just about every night. We have some really good clean races.

Thanks man, I've added you in steam.

h4rdy
14-12-2017, 19:35
cool I'll try to make that

Krobo
15-12-2017, 20:46
cool I'll try to make that
check your pm's ! I sent you a msg today ;-)

Our web site server admin lost all of yesterdays data doing a site up grade .. he was gutted as he saw 3 or 4 new registrations that now are lost ...
so if you signed up yesterday can you please go re register ..lol poor guy is beating him self up ..

Krobo
15-12-2017, 20:51
I also host an open lobby called 'FKR@SRO No BS' for clean fair drivers .. we try to use the highest rating we can (setting it to our lowest member's rank at that time ) to avoid the wreckers .. last week it was GT5's fixed set sprint races on multiple tracks ! server fills up pretty quick and it was not GT3 ! ;-)
Hope to see you all !

m00lean
15-12-2017, 21:46
Also check out Actrollvisions discord. There are quite some US based drivers there with races every evening and running leagues.

djombaslo
15-12-2017, 23:30
Might as well hijack this thread ...

I'm also looking for a group to have a regular races with.
I'm Europe based, so i prefer races in my evening time. Might even join league if it runs on weekend evenings (pref saturday, since i already have a league on sunday). Cars and tracks dont matter that much, i can adapt.

Pls contact me if you know a suitable group.

Krobo
16-12-2017, 02:18
Might as well hijack this thread ...

I'm also looking for a group to have a regular races with.
I'm Europe based, so i prefer races in my evening time. Might even join league if it runs on weekend evenings (pref saturday, since i already have a league on sunday). Cars and tracks dont matter that much, i can adapt.

Pls contact me if you know a suitable group.
Check us out as well we have week day racing in the 20:00 gmt slot and weekend races as well , follow the link above & have a look around , click on the championship tab on the top tool bar on the site to see what up !

F1_Racer68
19-12-2017, 18:04
Hi guys,

I'm loking for a few people to play regularly and hang out in Voice Chat (I'm in the US)
I keep scrounging for random lobbies alone and it's not so much fun.
Maybe you have a group or are in the same situation as me or alternatively a hint where it's easier to find that.

Would be cool if you can hit me up on Steam, or here.

Cheers,

Ben

steam id (steam64) : 76561198009325312

Come check us out. www.canamvrl.com

North America based. Formal events every weekend, fun nights and casual stuff during the week.