PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec handbrake keeps disconnecting

jasje
21-12-2017, 09:42
I'm try to give rallycross a try on my PS4 / Fanatec CSL Elite / Fanatec handbrake and the handbrake seems to disconnect after some time.

When I start the game, it's working every time. However, after a random number of seconds/minutes it just stops working. In options / assignments I can't even assign it anymore. After restarting the game, it's back again.

The handbrake is connected directly to my ClubSport v2.5 pedals and is working perfect in Dirt 4.

Anyone else with the same setup that has a working handbrake?

Sum Dixon-Ear
21-12-2017, 09:59
I know some people who were having pedal recognition issues with the V2s when plugged into their wheels on PC2, but updating wheel/pedal firmware has solved that issue recently... possibly related?

jasje
21-12-2017, 11:14
I'm running the 292 drivers currently. Will update to the 293 tonight and let you know. I thought they were still in beta but apparently not.

Thanks

jasje
24-12-2017, 10:34
I've updated to the latest drivers but no luck. I can exclude a defect handbrake because it's working 100% fine for hours in Dirt Rally and Dirt 4.
In PC2 it disconnects after a couple of pulls and I have to restart the application. I'm using the clutch pedal now as handbrake but would like to use the Fanatec one.

Anyone else has the clubsport handbrake that can confirm this issue in rallycross?

Sum Dixon-Ear
24-12-2017, 12:00
I've updated to the latest drivers but no luck. I can exclude a defect handbrake because it's working 100% fine for hours in Dirt Rally and Dirt 4.
In PC2 it disconnects after a couple of pulls and I have to restart the application. I'm using the clutch pedal now as handbrake but would like to use the Fanatec one.

Anyone else has the clubsport handbrake that can confirm this issue in rallycross?

Can you just confirm that the wheel is running firmware version v335 and that you have also run the firmware updater on the pedals via USB on PC?

jasje
27-12-2017, 09:45
I can confirm I'm using the v335 and have run the firmware updater on my pedals. Handbrake disconnects after a couple of pulls.